Stabislav Nedkov a top middleweight?

Source: Finally healthy Stabislav Nedkov will give it his all to defeat Tom Watson at UFC on FUEL TV 7

I though he was going into the Silva fight injured when i saw the knee braces all over his legs. This guy has serious talent. He had a long layoff going into the SIlva fight and he almost knock him out cold.

U guys think at middleweight he could potentially become one of the contenders for the belt? he seems to have the power and skills.

What u guys think?

He hits hard and will be exciting but I don't see him being a top 10 guy

Hahaha that website called him Stabislav? No more visits there.

His ground game will get him into trouble once he hits Top 10 fighters.

I don't see him getting past Watson anyway.

One thing we do know: He is at least the 24th current or former UFC light heavyweight to have moved down to middleweight over the last five years.

TenOfSwords -

One thing we do know: He is at least the 24th current or former UFC light heavyweight to have moved down to middleweight over the last five years.

Yeah but to be fair, he's an awfully small LHW.

He will always be one of my favourites to root for after the Luis Cane fight. Hope he does well at MW and knocks some motherfuckers out! Phone Post

UGCTT Combat Can Happen - 
TenOfSwords -

Yeah but to be fair, he's an awfully small LHW.

He will always be one of my favourites to root for after the Luis Cane fight. Hope he does well at MW and knocks some motherfuckers out! Phone Post

But my intention was not to criticize Nedkov for moving down; indeed, anyone who is at all familiar with me on here knows that my purpose in constantly updating this count is to demonstrate how pig-headed a certain current LHW is for not moving down as well!