Started a new business this week...

That is very, very cool.

Forssberg - Very nice website and good luck with your new business. Send me a message if you ever need a legal counsel in Montreal.

Will do. Appreciate the offer, sir.

Kirik - 

That is very, very cool.

Thanks, Kirik. Following your lead of helping give back to the MMA community. The sport has been very good to me and I wanted to pay it forward.

Good like Mike! Phone Post 3.0

the biggest opportunity for a manager/agent right now is in mexico and other countries the UFC is trying to make an impact.

you can corner the mexican market and feed zuffa talent.

MExico will be huge and zuffa will give priority to mexico as they are a very significant spending demo in the USA on combat sports.

MMALOGIC - the biggest opportunity for a manager/agent right now is in mexico and other countries the UFC is trying to make an impact.

you can corner the mexican market and feed zuffa talent.

MExico will be huge and zuffa will give priority to mexico as they are a very significant spending demo in the USA on combat sports.

We have a good working relationship with Tristar Dorms, which is how we were put in touch with some of the UK fighters we have signed, and are in the process of signing. I've never heard of many Mexican standout gyms or fighters training in Mexico. Phone Post

ttt for my friend mike. 

BTT-RyannVonDoom -

ttt for my friend mike. 

Thanks dude. Hope things are good. Phone Post

Miguel will be on Alchemist Radio tomorrow night to talk about Fight Empire.
http://www.alchemistradio.com/ Phone Post