Still a little disappointed that Rich

wants to move to mw again...He looked friggin awesome last night.
So many good fights for him @205 with Rampage, Shogun, etc... Those are the 2 id like to see most.
but @185 I'd still like to see a Vitor rematch too.

Franklin vs. Anderson III!

Btw anyone else notice that Franklin looked lik he was in the best shape of his life? Also unlike Faber, his new hair doesn't make him look like a choir boy.

valetudosuperfight - Franklin vs. Anderson III!

Btw anyone else notice that Franklin looked lik he was in the best shape of his life? Also unlike Faber, his new hair doesn't make him look like a choir boy.
Faber shaving his hair was for a good reason. Phone Post

Nah, 205lbs is a bad fit for Franklin.

I think it's great he's moving back to middleweight where he belongs and fights with the likes of Michael Bisping, Brian Stann, Alan Belcher, Cung Le, etc would all be fun to watch.

I'd like to see him get a shot at chael after all the belittling "math teacher" comments chael has said about him.

Franklin/Belcher at 185 would be awesome

Jacinto - I'd like to see him get a shot at chael after all the belittling "math teacher" comments chael has said about him.

Chael/Franklin if Chael loses makes sense

i_shogun_ruas - He's not a top contender in any weight class Phone Post

He can beat any MW not named Anderson.

If Rich's takedown defense is good enough, he will beat Chael, but he's too small for 205 anyway.

The_Spider - If Rich's takedown defense is good enough, he will beat Chael, but he's too small for 205 anyway.

If he could fight and win against a great wrestler like Hamill then i think he could do well against chael.

i_shogun_ruas - 
kinkle -

No way. Vitor already knocked him silly. Sonnen Lombard and Stann would all destroy him just to name a few. Phone Post

Stann would destroy him? You are delusional, Franklin would wreck him. Franklin simply got caught by Vitor, he CAN beat him (not saying he would, but he has a great shot). He could CAN beat Sonnen and Lombard also.

i_shogun_ruas -
kinkle -

No way. Vitor already knocked him silly. Sonnen Lombard and Stann would all destroy him just to name a few. Phone Post
Lol @ this Phone Post

I think Franklin hopes he gets another crack at Silva ( after two more W). I can understand that since Franklin want to try and leave a certain kind of legacy.

And if Silva retires Franklin us a semi legit contender. He has a fighting chance against most other middle weights ( including Stann, Lombard and Sonnen).

I think the change of scenary really helped Rich as well. He looked ripped, moved smooth and recovered quit fast. Phone Post

I still want Franklin vs Little Nog. Phone Post

I would love to see Rich vs Chael. Especially in a 5-round FX headliner.

Rich fights better in 5 rounders. He seemed to lack urgency in some of the 3 round fights that he lost.

need to open up the crusierweight or whatever, for 195. only belt he could get.