Still a Spratt fan after 2 losses?

I'll pay to see Spratt fight anyday...

Good luck Pete!

ttt

yes. top

I agree that Pete needs to work on his sub defense but I think he would be a ten times more dangerous fighter if he worked his takdown defense a la Cro Cop/Chuck Liddell.

He is going to start training ground with some of the best in the world. He's tired of getting subbed.

I know it sounds stupid to be a fan of a fighter for anything other than their fighting abilities but Pete is a genuinely nice guy. It seemed that way when I met him at the TKO event anyways. I'm still a fan of his for sure. He's just had 2 fights in a row where the matchups just killed the fights before they started.

ttt for the weapons return.

i will always be a fan - i just never thought h was the top 170

I will always be a Spratt fan!!

TTT for Spratt to K-1!!! Spratt will fair well in K-1!

Definitely.

The guy had two tough losses so what. He is still a great fighter and a cool guy.

I was at Shooto and damn it was a quick fight. Some good punches thrown at first, then it went top the ground and it was over. It looked like Pete did not want to be there. But hell Lytle is tough and he is ripped.

Hell Yeah! Pete is exciting as hell and I'd pay to see him fight anytime.

hell ya still a fan

PC

I am huge fans of guys who have had alot less sucsess than him. To stop being a fan because of losses to top guys is rediculous.

Yes.

Yes I'm a fan and hope to see him fighting again soon!

i'll be a big fan - even if someday he hangs up the gloves for the mic. i'll grumble, but still be fan ;)

YES!

yep

bottom line, if you are a fan of anybody or any team, and you bail after 2 losses, you are nothing but a wagon rider.

TTT for Spratt till I die.

still a spratt fan. lytle is slick on the ground, i have rolled with him. it is sick!