Stipe is Not Happy

1 Like

4 Likes

Fuck the UFC at this point. I don’t want to see fags like omalley fight and be pushed or some roided up douchebag twink who’d get fucked up by your average sized american male in real life. I want to see the best guys and that’s not happening at this point because selfish assholes want to rip the fighters off.

13 Likes

Shots Fired

1 Like

Stipe is such a whiner

You got KTFO the last fight and 2/4 fights.

You don’t deserve to wait for the winner, you deserve to go get at least one consecutive win (ala WMMA) before getting a title shot.

What a fucking baby

11 Likes

When you get first round knocked out you don’t get an instant rematch. Sorry Stipe

9 Likes

Stipe is right.
They shit all over him.
OneFC would cash him out, treat him with the respect he deserves and book him with killers.

I Hope he makes that move.

7 Likes

edit

I think I missed the sarcasm in the last post.

1 Like

Does Stipe forget he already cashed in and got his instant rematch after DC ko’ed him in the first fight?

Had he strung a few wins together/defended a few times before the loss to Francis, I would agree with him getting another shot. But Stipe can’t expect an immediate re-match after every uncontested loss. That’s not being disrespected, more like he’s not being realistic.

6 Likes

This is the second time in a row where he gets knocked out clean, then wants an immediate rematch.

He’s very unrealistic and entitled.

8 Likes

Its funny, when some fighters complain about the UFC treatment you listen and want to know what is going on.

Then other fighters like Stipe and Rockhold… its like, here they go again, lets file this under “can’t find any fucks to give”.

3 Likes

What is he complaining about? He wants the Francis fight now, before Francis fights someone else? I give him credit for taking the recent Francis fight but did get smoked after he came in looking scrawny as hell. And he fights once per year on top of it all. HW div is pretty lame currently.

4 Likes

Ah yes. ONE has a wonderful and meaningful HW division. I’m sure a guy from Cleveland who costs boatloads of money is just what they are looking for.

4 Likes

Its growing up on me, it has some PRIDE vibe

2 Likes

possibly the least charismatic heavyweight champ since Tim Sylvia

4 Likes

Let me guess? He said something like “gvggrrrsjdddrrrrrlllooii!!!”

9 Likes