Stipe vs DC who would win?

Don’t ever question the HW champ Paulie G you silly fuck

There was a time I’d say DC, but that time has passed. I think Stipe has came a long way. DC, although very game, I’m honestly more interested at his showing against Volkan.

slm181 - DC via wrestlefuck and superior movement and boxing.

Sure, Stipe has great power and decent boxing, but let’s face it, the caliber of most HW fighters these days is pretty low (or they are really old).

Bro, were talking HW here. 13 of Stipe’s 17-2 record were via KO or TKO in the first. He’s on a 5 fight win streak. 4 of those 9 first round finishes were his last fights. JDS, Reem, Werdum and Arolvoski. The other one being a fifth round TKO of Hunto, which gained him a shot at Arlovski who was on a title run with a 6 fight win streak including Schaub, Bigfoot, Browne and Murr.

DC and Jones both made their names fighting legends. Neither one has the resume Stipe has. DC’s greatest victories have been going to decision with Barnett and Murr at HW IMO. But let’s be real here. This is Stipe’s part time hobby and he’s set to be next to Fedor at the dinner table in the halls conversation.

Stipe would maul him. 

DC knocked out TRT Bigfoot who went on to knock Overeem out.

I think he takes a 49 to 46 UD. He ain’t gonna finish Stipe but it would look a lot like the Barnett fight. I honestly think Rumble isn’t much different in size than Stipe (rumble is 6’2 or 6’3, everything else is virtually identical, he’s gotta be around 230 or more on fight night). Rumble looks to hit harder and we seen DC eat those shots. The only thing that is different would be conditioning, Stipe has that over Rumble. But it’s nowhere near DCs, esp if he doesn’t have to worry about a weight cut.