Stipe vs Fedor, who would of won?

Yep. He was their golden boy. It was a bull shit move because Rampage was dominating the fight.

Plus I’d be curious as to how many heavyweights start their day with a 5 mile run.

Yeah Fedor was showboating before it and learned a valuable lesson. And Fujita in his Prime was a Tank.

Like Anderson against Weidman except Fedor had an Unreal Recovery back then. Not as arrogant as Anderson with it.

1 Like

They sent Krazy Horse Bennet to KO Wand before the Arona fight…4D chess

2 Likes

I don’t have time to rewatch it right now, but it doesn’t matter.

Wandy had Rampages number in Pride.

As far as protecting Wandy – there were way too many killers in that tournament for anyone to be protected.
I won’t argue that they set the first round brackets with some agenda…but after that it was all killers and you would have to get through killers to win.

1 Like

He fought two straight Japanese fighters lol. I just gave you proof.

You don’t have time because you don’t want to be wrong. I was a Pride nerd. So you won’t win this argument old man :wink:

The Truth is somewhat in the Middle here

Wanderlei did have Rampage’s number in Pride. 2nd Fight especially.

But he was their Champion and they did a stand up in his favor. Not extreme cheating or anything like that just favoritism. Everyone has their bias to a degree. Look at refs who choose to take a point away and those who don’t for same offense.

4 Likes

Wand won the second fight fare. I don’t think the stand upp from the refry was bad. Pride didn’t let staling go on. Rampage wasn’t doing to much damage .
If it was ufc rules , page could of wrestle fucked him

1 Like

Agree

Watch the first 6 mins of the fight. Rampage caused a cut and was doing damage. No way was their stalling going on.

This was Pride’s style. Stand ups were way more often than what we see now.

3 Likes

From 6.20 to 2.00 something then refry stud them. Last 2 min wasn’t page to active . And off course litle wand favoritism.

100% favoritism lol. More favoritism then lack of action. Which there wasn’t. Page was landing to the body and head to stay active.

Any way Rampage is a living legend . It feels like he went from the streets to fight att highest level. Al by him self, no camp no nothing. Just balls of steal

1 Like

That’s the Japanese story. Homeless living in a abandoned bus I think was the story.

2 Likes

That’s why

1 Like

I don’t think Rampage gets enough credit for not only the Pride run, the UFC Title run… but he got to Hollywood and played Mr T’s Role in The A-Team alongside Liam Neeson. That is a real success story and amazing he did what he did all while still underachieving for his potential.

1 Like

He’s your typical fighter that came from nothing. Made millions, got comfortable, blew a lot of money and had to keep fighting to upkeep his life style.

Really the only fighter I can think of that stayed hungry and trained like he was broke was Mayweather.

And khabib

Yea Page didn’t like it. But he dealt with it because he was a star.