Stipe vs Fedor, who would of won?

Charles Oliveira came from the Favelas and is showing that discipline at that level after getting some success now too

3 Likes

He wasn’t Bj lazy butt almost

2 Likes

He retired way before Floyd though. Floyd boxed for 20+ years professionally and took every fight/camp like it was his first

I mean they are contenders at that game lol but yeah BJ had more yes men around him

2 Likes

We’ll see what that Paddy kid does. He already said he can go from LW and balloon up to 200lbs eating between fights. Maybe he turns into Ben Stiller at the end of Dodgeball when he is done lol

1 Like

Floyd is like how you say, savant . He don’t know anything else. For real, he only knows boxing, like no other .
But anything more than that, he seems like a 10 year old when speeks

2 Likes

Lol yea he’s not doing himself any favors

For real when he speaks anything then boxing , you se dat he has no clue

Yea he dropped out of school to start boxing because he knew that would make him money. He grew up with troubled parents. Drugs around.

That was a response to Paddy

There are a lot of people like that an they have the street smarts and can adapt it to business or anything else in life.
I don’t knock on Floyd , you get the card you geet . And he is by no means a tragic story. The man has accomplished greatness. What I am trying to say is dat Floyd , you can se that Floyd is that intelligent. And time will tell.

1 Like

After page destroyed Chuck, Dana white sent ufc crew to help him get prepared for the final.
Dana is that bad ?

2 Likes

You think I wasn’t a Pride Nerd?

Putting Aroma on Wandy’s half of the bracket there was always concern that Arona would negate Wandy with top control.

And the only reason Wandy fought a Japanese guy in the second round is because he won in the first round.

I agree that Rampage is a more difficult opponent than Yoshida, but Yoshida was no pushover either.

So IMO it’s kind of ‘meh’ either way.

A Wandy/Shogun final would have been fun.
Wandy would have got him though.

Duran

1 Like

Dana was pissssed! He lost a lot of money betting on Chuck.

It was hilarious!

Of course if his guy lost he would prefer it be to the eventual champion.

Dana always pushes the narrative that UFC is #1 – sometimes even attempting to revise history in the process.

1 Like

Dana is the GOAT promoter . It isn’t even a discussion

You can easily se when he is trying to push someone.

In MMA?

Sure I guess.
I don’t really think of it in those terms.

I used to like him, but overall his attempts to alter reality through public perception don’t sit well with me.
If you’re on his bad side, you were always overrated. When you can make him money or make his brand look good, you’re the man again.
And the hype of trying to sell Ronda and Conor the greatest fighters in the world was painful to watch.

His success is undeniable though.

1 Like

I wish Igor would have been closer to his peak for that GP.

Igor vs Wandy is a dream fight.

I was little bitt ironic. I agree 100% with you. Or when he calls out guys to be scared. Like he did with Nate now and Jones against nganue. I hate that, most of us understand. And I the case of Nate he gets even more support from hardcore fans.

1 Like