Stipe vs Reem Official

newtotheinterweb - To me it's the battle of the career underachiever (Reem) vs the quiet overachiever (Miocic). Reem has always seemed to have all the potential reach the very top and be an all time great if he had his head on straight but has always come up short when it counted whereas Stipe has kind of crept up under the radar slightly with nothing stand out or flashy and very little fanfare.
Reem is always on the brink of breaking out and recently appears to be in the most consistent patch of his career while for some reason, I just feel stipe has been performing above his caliber and cant keep it up forever. Leaning towards Reem for reasons i don't fully understand. Phone Post 3.0
Career underchiever... He might not have won the UFC belt yet ... But he was ...

Strikeforce champion
Dream interim champion
K1 world grandprix champion

Looking forward to the match ... Phone Post 3.0

rezzz -
newtotheinterweb - To me it's the battle of the career underachiever (Reem) vs the quiet overachiever (Miocic). Reem has always seemed to have all the potential reach the very top and be an all time great if he had his head on straight but has always come up short when it counted whereas Stipe has kind of crept up under the radar slightly with nothing stand out or flashy and very little fanfare.
Reem is always on the brink of breaking out and recently appears to be in the most consistent patch of his career while for some reason, I just feel stipe has been performing above his caliber and cant keep it up forever. Leaning towards Reem for reasons i don't fully understand. Phone Post 3.0
Career underchiever... He might not have won the UFC belt yet ... But he was ...

Strikeforce champion
Dream interim champion
K1 world grandprix champion

Looking forward to the match ... Phone Post 3.0
I know he's achieved some great things, the K1 title title especially but as for his MMA titles, who did he beat for them? I've always been an Overeem fan and would love to see him with the UFC belt but I'm not going to ignore the inconsistency that has marred his career and kept him from his potential.
So many fights where he was either winning or at least right in it but lapsed concentration or got cocky and got caught. Shogun, Liddell, Silva, Browne, Are all examples of fights that could have catapulted him right up to contention but he couldn't get it done. Phone Post 3.0

Bivabiva - If JDS couldn't stop Stipe, I'm not sure Overroid will. I honestly can't pick one here! Phone Post 3.0

Overeem stopped JDS tho

Stipe is the better version of Mitrione. Overeem is the best HW striker in MMA. Stipe has zero head movement, and Overeem throws heat, but Stipe seems pretty durable and athletic, and Overeem isn't a Mayweather type defensive master.

I think a Golden Gloves regional champion might be a better striker is better than a K-1 champion.

Overeem has a massive advantage in the submission game

Stipe jumps right on when somebody makes a mistake, and Overeem LOVES to make mistakes.

I'm not a fan, and Id like to see Stipe retain, but I like Overeem in this fight. Stipe gets hit a lot, and Reem still has some great power and timing. If he can stay focused, he can definitely take that title. Phone Post 3.0

FJP111 - September is a long time away, I expect one (or possibly both) to get injured before it is scheduled to take place.

Not really this year is moving quickly

Already summer time

Bobby Lupo - Stipe is the better version of Mitrione. Overeem is the best HW striker in MMA. Stipe has zero head movement, and Overeem throws heat, but Stipe seems pretty durable and athletic, and Overeem isn't a Mayweather type defensive master.

I think a Golden Gloves regional champion might be a better striker is better than a K-1 champion.

Overeem has a massive advantage in the submission game

Stipe jumps right on when somebody makes a mistake, and Overeem LOVES to make mistakes.

LOVED to.

He's been really slick and professional since his rebirthing at Jackson's.

Overeem sleeps him before the end of the second round. Phone Post 3.0

newtotheinterweb -
Stern -
Stipe is an overachiever? Bro...Stipe has was as highly touted as a prospect can get. He's a massive athletic man who is really good at everything athletically he's ever tried.

Golden Gloves champion boxer,all American wrestler,fucking d 1 baseball player with pro interest. He's a beast Phone Post 3.0
I agree bro. Like I said, I'm not sure why, but I just see him in that light. Possibly because of his unassuming persona mixed the lack of fanfare and attention he gets he kind of crept under the radar to me. His wins over guys like hunt and even his title win over Werdum didn't seem to get the acknowledgement that another fighter would have gotten for the same victories. He is obviously elite level, you don't notch up the wins he has if you're not but he doesnt appear to have the credentials of guys like Hunt, Cain, Reem, JDS or Werdum yet he's found a way to win and become champ. Phone Post 3.0
I'm very confused but you were nice and I appreciate that so here have the one up vote I'm allotted per day Phone Post 3.0

I`ve been an Overeem fan since his pride days and for sure wanna see him get that belt but this is a beast of a fight. Overeem is better all around IMO but Stipe can take a punch for sure and the Reem`s ability to take a punch is practically non existent. Overeem needs to be perfect, as his last performances.

no chin, no win

CeDeR -

Ive been an Overeem fan since his pride days and for sure wanna see him get that belt but this is a beast of a fight. Overeem is better all around IMO but Stipe can take a punch for sure and the Reems ability to take a punch is practically non existent. Overeem needs to be perfect, as his last performances.

What he's done well lately IMO is keep distance and stay patient especially against Arlovski. He stayed outside was comfortable backing up and circling away until he wanted to engage so AA had to rush forward to close that gap before Reem could back away which made it hard for Andre to be as effective and made him easier to time. That strategy could be effective against anyone if he sticks to it.
Before Reem would just stand in range and try to cover up or slip to defend and counter. Against 4 ounce gloves that's a risky move as he found out more than once Phone Post 3.0

I don't like Overeem but calling him an underachiever is way off. Phone Post 3.0

War Stipe!

Boring fight between two point fighters. They should give the belt to the winner of Cain vs Travis. The average fan doesn't even know who these guys are. The PPV numbers will be terrible.

Vraptor - Boring fight between two point fighters. They should give the belt to the winner of Cain vs Travis. The average fan doesn't even know who these guys are. The PPV numbers will be terrible.

you are going to tell me that Travis is more known as Overeem?

Morpheus1976 -
Vraptor - Boring fight between two point fighters. They should give the belt to the winner of Cain vs Travis. The average fan doesn't even know who these guys are. The PPV numbers will be terrible.

you are going to tell me that Travis is more known as Overeem?

He has to be trolling. Phone Post 3.0

Your trying way too hard Phone Post 3.0