Stop a match to get a DQ?

RPBJJ - 
allchokedup - WHat kinda douche feels good about winning on a technicality?

THIS... you are a fucking coward if you do something like this. I knwo school will teach their guys to do this but I would NEVER do it... reap rule is dumb anyway.

What do you mean "teach their guys to do this"? How is that even possible? The leg reap comes when your OPPONENT attempts an illegal technique, you cannot force him into playing a 1LX guard position.

I would never be elated to win because of my opponent's disqualification, but if he does something that requires he be DQed I'm sure as shit going to let the ref know about it. Why? Because I spend all that time studying the rules and make a special effort to train in accordance with them, if someone else gets sloppy in those areas they deserve what they get. I expect no quarter in that area either.

HoldYerGround -
RPBJJ - 
allchokedup - WHat kinda douche feels good about winning on a technicality?

THIS... you are a fucking coward if you do something like this. I knwo school will teach their guys to do this but I would NEVER do it... reap rule is dumb anyway.

What do you mean "teach their guys to do this"? How is that even possible? The leg reap comes when your OPPONENT attempts an illegal technique, you cannot force him into playing a 1LX guard position.

I would never be elated to win because of my opponent's disqualification, but if he does something that requires he be DQed I'm sure as shit going to let the ref know about it. Why? Because I spend all that time studying the rules and make a special effort to train in accordance with them, if someone else gets sloppy in those areas they deserve what they get. I expect no quarter in that area either.

I have seen people push the leg on the hip past there knee to get the other person DQ'd for reaping. That's what he meant about people training for that. So yes, you can force someone to break the rules. Phone Post