Stop JBJ's $$$

Everyone refuse to to buy any pay preview JBJ. Let's take away what he lives his $$. We control his pay check. Screw him most here train and fight for the love of the sport this tool shit all over what we live because he was afraid to lose and lose his big pay checks. I get the fact we all need to work for our $$ but he screwed over all the other fighters on that card sometimes you have to put others first not always yourself. Phone Post

yea most people on this forum just watch live streams and post stupid updates on the UG at the same time

Oh what a great idea, next lets tell everyone to stop wearing Nike merch! 

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -  Oh what a great idea, next lets tell everyone to stop wearing Nike merch! 

I don't wear Nike anyways... Its ADIDAS or NOTHING!!! for me.. keke Phone Post

I'm with OP, start spreading this gospel. Don't be a douchy FAGetta.

armbarheelhook - 
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -  Oh what a great idea, next lets tell everyone to stop wearing Nike merch! 

I don't wear Nike anyways... Its ADIDAS or NOTHING!!! for me.. keke Phone Post

Well thank you for supporting the No Bones Zones movement!

Stupid Phone Post

LOL he's likely the best fighter in the world, why would we not watch him?

I don't think it's fair to hurt all other fighters in a card just to prove a meaningless point Phone Post

Boycott Apple products!

Yes, let's definitely not watch one of the best fighters in history. If he doesn't do everything Dana tells him to do I won't be a fan.

Going to buy all JBJ stuff now, simply because of this thread Phone Post

I can't go with this... Nike is the only shoes I wear, can't give up my Pac Man's! Phone Post