Stop the bellator hate

Mma fans support mma, stop killing the sport with ignorance

People like complaining, you can't change them. Phone Post 3.0

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
FedorEmilioEstevez - People like complaining, you can't change them. Phone Post 3.0
Vi Phone Post 3.0

I know but why not try

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
FedorEmilioEstevez - People like complaining, you can't change them. Phone Post 3.0
Vi Phone Post 3.0

I know but why not try

GSP24 - How are fans killing anything? Phone Post 3.0

Idk I just think hating everything that's not ufc hurts the sport.

fans have every right to be stupid and emotional

Brandonbrazell -
IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
Vi Phone Post 3.0

I know but why not try
Go for it dude. I'd love if every second thread wasn't bitching about Bellator it might let some decent threads see the light of day. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry. Not pay for a ppv where tito and Quentin are headling. Phone Post

stop it guyz :( Phone Post 3.0

Bjorn murdered a dog.

Brandonbrazell - Mma fans support mma, stop killing the sport with ignorance

Ignorance?.You might want to read up on how Bellator treats their fighters,namely Eddie Alvarez. Phone Post

Yancuna island -
big_roy_fan - 
Yancuna island - Hypocrites, look at the last UFC card and the new TUF?
Liquid dog shit

uh.. did u even watch the last ufc card?

No I didn't and neither did most mma fans, the ratings were well below most Bellator cards
The stupidity of this post is resounding. Good work! Phone Post 3.0

....that said, I don't hate Bellator. But I am perplexed that they'd force a fighter to sit when he's not injured. If that's true, anyway... Phone Post 3.0

Bellator puts on some great fights. Very consistently exciting cards.
If u r a fight fan, you are missing out if u aren't watching Bellator. Phone Post

I just think that Bellator are trying too much to be the Anti-UFC
Bjork even tries to look like Dana White - why doesn't he come out to fights wearing a bruce lee cat suit and a mullet wig

double post

OP, most of these are paid shills. Regular fans don't have any intense hatred of Bellator. Zuffa is a corporation and these underhanded tactics are known to be done by corporations, who'll do anything for money no matter how ugly.