Story of Chechen mobsters in Moscow and Aleks Em

lol I was just reading about a coked up Chechen oligarch who started shoouting in a five-star hotel near Kremlin and came across Aleks!

"I have a lot of fighters, I do not hide it, but I like to walk alone." This is true, he has many fighters, and has them in common with Kadyrov. Dzhabrailov has long been guarded by Kadyrovtsy, "seconded" to Moscow. This is his power unit. They are also not bad at having fun in Moscow, to match the owner. Here, for example, these three, who made a memory photo at the entrance to the hotel "Radisson Royal" in Moscow (the former hotel "Ukraine"):

The one in the middle is Rustambek (Rustam) Agayev from Urus-Martan, born in 1984. A man who can hardly write in Russian, but at 26 years became a colonel of the FSB.

Bekhan Gaszkhadzhiev, his battle comrade. The photo was taken in a Caucasian cell in Butyrka prison in December 2014. Gazapkhadzhiev is in the extreme right.

How did he get into Butyrka? - He, the "Colonel" Agayev, Bekhan Shakarov and three more militants from the Dzhabrailov guards were arrested in Moscow in 2014 for extortion. The way they sat down in prison (and how they came out) is a pretty vivid example of the Putin system in Russia.

One bandit lawyer and decision-maker by the name of Michael Kapura owed $ 2 million to Ralif Safin (father of the singer Alsu). Safin turned for help to the authority of Inshakov (Inshak), the old ally of Yaponchik. Yaponchik (Ivankov) was killed in 2009, but Inshak is still in authority.

At the request of Safin, Inshak agreed with the Chechens that they would go and beat out the debt of $ 2 million

January 16, 2014 Rustambek Agayev and his brother came to the office to the debtor for a heartfelt talk. However, the debtor Mikhail Mikhailovich Kapura was not a simple guy. First, his real name is Samir Muzafarovich Aliev. Once he was a raider in the Izmaylovo OPG, helped the gang capture the giants of Russian metallurgy. Under Putin, he changed his name and surname, and the brotherhood put him in the Federation Council as a senator. And secondly, and this is the most important thing - the Izmaylovo brotherhood is also the FSB, only there are not simple colonels.

In short, everything was more complicated in Moscow than in Urus-Martan (more bandits). The Chechens were tied up, given decent prison terms: dozen year on average, for Colonel Agaev - 11 years.

But they did not stay there long. Soon, the Supreme Court of Russia changed the article from racketeering to arbitrariness and reduced the terms to three times. And afterwards - an amnesty, and for exemplary behavior, all went free, after serving a couple of years in view of the pre-trial detention.

Rustambek Agayev is free with new friends from the fight club "Akhmat":

Some believe that athlete Alexander Emelianenko disgraced his name in such an institution and with such "friends". But on the other hand, where to go: he left prison recently, Rustambek came out recently, they have something to talk about.

touch -

lol I was just reading about a coked up Chechen oligarch who started shoouting in a five-star hotel near Kremlin and came across Aleks!

"I have a lot of fighters, I do not hide it, but I like to walk alone." This is true, he has many fighters, and has them in common with Kadyrov. Dzhabrailov has long been guarded by Kadyrovtsy, "seconded" to Moscow. This is his power unit. They are also not bad at having fun in Moscow, to match the owner. Here, for example, these three, who made a memory photo at the entrance to the hotel "Radisson Royal" in Moscow (the former hotel "Ukraine"):

The one in the middle is Rustambek (Rustam) Agayev from Urus-Martan, born in 1984. A man who can hardly write in Russian, but at 26 years became a colonel of the FSB.

Bekhan Gaszkhadzhiev, his battle comrade. The photo was taken in a Caucasian cell in Butyrka prison in December 2014. Gazapkhadzhiev is in the extreme right.

How did he get into Butyrka? - He, the "Colonel" Agayev, Bekhan Shakarov and three more militants from the Dzhabrailov guards were arrested in Moscow in 2014 for extortion. The way they sat down in prison (and how they came out) is a pretty vivid example of the Putin system in Russia.

One bandit lawyer and decision-maker by the name of Michael Kapura owed $ 2 million to Ralif Safin (father of the singer Alsu). Safin turned for help to the authority of Inshakov (Inshak), the old ally of Yaponchik. Yaponchik (Ivankov) was killed in 2009, but Inshak is still in authority.

At the request of Safin, Inshak agreed with the Chechens that they would go and beat out the debt of $ 2 million

January 16, 2014 Rustambek Agayev and his brother came to the office to the debtor for a heartfelt talk. However, the debtor Mikhail Mikhailovich Kapura was not a simple guy. First, his real name is Samir Muzafarovich Aliev. Once he was a raider in the Izmaylovo OPG, helped the gang capture the giants of Russian metallurgy. Under Putin, he changed his name and surname, and the brotherhood put him in the Federation Council as a senator. And secondly, and this is the most important thing - the Izmaylovo brotherhood is also the FSB, only there are not simple colonels.

In short, everything was more complicated in Moscow than in Urus-Martan (more bandits). The Chechens were tied up, given decent prison terms: dozen year on average, for Colonel Agaev - 11 years.

But they did not stay there long. Soon, the Supreme Court of Russia changed the article from racketeering to arbitrariness and reduced the terms to three times. And afterwards - an amnesty, and for exemplary behavior, all went free, after serving a couple of years in view of the pre-trial detention.

Rustambek Agayev is free with new friends from the fight club "Akhmat":

Some believe that athlete Alexander Emelianenko disgraced his name in such an institution and with such "friends". But on the other hand, where to go: he left prison recently, Rustambek came out recently, they have something to talk about.

Hmm something about the pic of no neck in the uniform looks photoshopped

^^^I was thinking the same......

dude on right is Zachary Quinto’s doppelgänger

So Aleks fucked some dudes in jail?

How else am I to interpret the notion that he “disgraced his name”? 

Anyone feel like all these guys including Aleks will end up dying in an extraordinary violent fashion?

Malvert the Janitor -

Between comments like these and your Conor obsession....things are becoming clear with you.

That girl in the weirdly upholstered club is fucking smoking. Possibly a risky lay though.

Kebab Warrior -

That girl in the weirdly upholstered club is fucking smoking. Possibly a risky lay though.

That girl is Aleks' wife, they married in prison

lmao that’s Borat

BrckNoHitBk -
Malvert the Janitor -

Between comments like these and your Conor obsession....things are becoming clear with you.

Humorless kids like you should be suffocated at birth.

Go rub your pussy. 

touch -
Kebab Warrior -

I would say that's an extraordinarily risky lay.

Russia is a weird ass country.

mestregruber -
touch -
Kebab Warrior -

I would say that's an extraordinarily risky lay.

lol no shit!

Hanging out with the infamous Chechen Leader cousin who threatened Fedor!

Interesting read. Thanks Touch.

WTF, that Inshak guy is an actor. Here's he in a movie...

https://youtu.be/9lYG0hHWrf0?t=13m

Really good movie BTW.

Aaron X -

Interesting read. Thanks Touch.

You're welcome, nice to see somebody commenting on the article itself

ProteinOverdrive -

WTF, that Inshak guy is an actor. Here's he in a movie...

https://youtu.be/9lYG0hHWrf0?t=13m

Really good movie BTW.

Yes, he's an actor and stuntman, it was not uncommon for people from show business to have some relations with mobsters back in 1990-s in Russia. Actually it's not that uncommon nowadays either, e.g. highly popular in Russia singer Leps is said to be a member of transnational mafia.