Stout vs Jabouin

i agree with bob... but i won't be surprised when he wins. i like jabouin and he's fun to watch. still my money is on tompkins' kid

ttt

1)Tompkins' guys have awesome cardio.

2)Never let JHR give you your fighting nickname.

Sam has a great nickname but do to humourous circumstances in regards to this fight...

I can't say it here...

:)

I have to agree with SDJ, but either way it's going to be a hell of a fight! Good luck to both fighters....may the better man that night win!

MC

ttt

If any of you guys have heard of Joey Clark you would know that Stout has the skills to hang on the ground.

Clark is currently training BJ Penn for his upcoming fight against Ludwig. Clark is an outstanding wrestler

who fought Stout to a draw. A fight in which Stout dominated on the feet and did extremely well on the

ground, catching Clark in a triangle but saved by the bell.

http://www.icc.tv/spikers1/clart_st4.jpg

http://www.icc.tv/spikers1/clark_st2.jpg

Sam has no problem taking this fight to the ground, he is more than capable as a wrestler or submission fighter. He is just really well known for his striking because he has knocked so many fighters out.
His fight with Joey Clark was at 170lbs and in a cage (the wrestlers friend) Jabouin better come up with a better game plan than just taking Sam to the ground.
Special thanks from Sam and Team Tompkins to Domination Fightwear for their support and sponsorship.

oh that Joey Clark, I thought I knew the name... fighting the bigger Clark to a draw is NO joke, really impressive.

This is gonna be a tough fight for Jabouin.

C

ttt

Good Luck Stout!!!

kick some ass Sammy! wish I could be there to watch

I will put a toonie, and a "Fateh Fight Club" t-shirt on Stout winning this fight. Any takers?

Dougie, I would not bet against Sammy. The kid hit hard

Dougie, I would not bet against Sammy. The kid hits hard

No one willing to take my bet? Ha! I am zee winnah!

Really hard to choose a winner there, stout is wearing Domination Fightwear and Jabouin is one of my friends...will be a hell of a fight for sure.

I stand by my bet of a toonie and one of my club t-shirts vs a toonie and a club t-shirt of anyone else that Stout will win.

Ha ha ha! None will bet against me!