Street fight vid : follow the number 25!!!

LOL, hilarious vid.  Very glad to see people protecting others from pieces of shit.

watch the guy who is buying shit at the register... he just sort of calmly walks out and doesn't give much notice to it all. wtf

Damn,#25 wrecked some shit...first guy he beat on,shagged ass out the store faster than flash gordon!

LOL 25 just starts wrecking shit! red shirt guy for sure deserves some credit.

Frate Trane!

jujubre - for the KKK member, nope the thug are not the blacks....

I don't get it. Were there any non-blacks in that video?

Haha Great video

man, right before 25 starts bombing on the dude, the black guy in the white shirt lands a nice punch on the thug. he snapped his head back then 25 starts nailing him with haymakers

i like how everyone just calmly walks out of the store like nothing happened once the fight stops.

25 was a force of nature.

Dude with the towel was a solid hypeman, until #25 found him.

25 was throwin thunder cookies

Happens to me alot.I watch a video & going to post,and someone has already said what I was going to say.Of course it was about # 25.

Mc Fly - man, right before 25 starts bombing on the dude, the black guy in the white shirt lands a nice punch on the thug. he snapped his head back then 25 starts nailing him with haymakers

Yeah that skinny black dude clocked him pretty good. I think he might have been flash ko'd and #25's bombs woke him back up.

25 looked like a SAM-oan. uso power!

ouch

DId you notice how that dudes friend turned into Carl Lewis and sprinted out of the store leaving his friend to incur the wrath of the frate train.

embed, plz.

soldave - gotta say probably more credit to the dude in the red shirt for stepping in, he got involved without having fucking frate train punching ability
+1

When everyone else backed away he got involved. He wasn't throwing punches - just trying to restrain one of the attackers. When the second attacker went after him that's when others got involved. #25 just put an exclaimation point on the response.

25 vs Brock Lesnar. Who takes it?

I can't stop watching it...  GOD BLESS REGGIE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- notice now the 3rd faggot with them had his baby with him and kinda brought him outta the way.  They had this shit planned way before they went up to the guy!