Street fight vid : follow the number 25!!!

first time I see a video where peoples react to thugs...usually people just let shit happen....

Great video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the KKK member, nope the thug are not the blacks....

http://www.abrutis.com/video-deux+racailles+calmees-23713.html

can a blue namer embed it?

Damn...Reggie Bush put on some weight.

Fight on Reggie...lol

Fuck yes! See that pussy leave his friend behind when 25 started stomping them. I like.

The thugs looked black to me. But so were the dudes that saved the white guy. Big props for doing what is right when someone is getting jumped.

man 25 had some balls, whats the chances a fucking black dude isnt carrying a piece these days

KurtC - man 25 had some balls, whats the chances a fucking black dude isnt carrying a piece these days

first kkk member...the black guys saved the white guy...

can a blue namer post the vid?

that was a lot of people in the store at one time. I don't think I've ever been in a gas station with that many fools in it at once.

he came outa nowhere and started swinging at anyone who didn't have a shirt on lol

he came outa nowhere and started swinging at anyone who didn't have a shirt on lol

ShaqNoob - he came outa nowhere and started swinging at anyone who didn't have a shirt on lol

always the best strategy!!

number 25 was rocking those punks!

LMAO!

jesus thats a big dude chin down just throwing

fucking brutal

what makes me laugh is the "thug" didnt even throw a punch at the white guy just a gay push, the white dude looked more dangerous wiht his e honda hundred hand slap flail

those are some nice hands! i was waiting for a liver shot!

i dont think the white guy got hit with a real punch. it looks like he fell and slammed his head on the ground

that number 25 was a fucking beast!

not sure if he was sticking up for whitey or the dude in the red shirt

that was pretty solid. I wish I could hear the nonsense coming out of their mouths.

nice vid, thanks.

notice how the aggressors backed off after the guy hit the deck and appeared to be ko'd. means they weren't too serious.

plenty of vids on the site watermarked in that video where shit just like that ends real, real bad.

gotta say probably more credit to the dude in the red shirt for stepping in, he got involved without having fucking frate train punching ability

now I want to see Kimbo vs "25" in a street fight!!!!!!!!