Strickland tells Garry to run from his wife

to be fair, she is a good looking woman. but… that book. how can Ian ignore the book? so weird. maybe he didn’t have many girlfriends before and is completely mesmerised by regular sex.

situation is unusual. watching him indirectly ask for her permission to speak in an interview a while back was shocking, particularly as he’s so impressed with himself.

5 Likes

Don’t drag us into this because you have no game

5 Likes

the fucking slag is 40 with her ex husband trailing along.
Garry is 26 and should be fucking hot 22 year olds.
He’s a cuck and a patsy.
He might be mentally retarded or autistic to a degree.
He’s definitely not the full quid, there is something seriously wrong with him.

17 Likes

Hi Ian.

3 Likes

haha quid. i know a Jamaican guy who talks in terms of the hundred…

‘she’s not all there, I’m telling you. she’s, I’d say, about a 50’

3 Likes

LOL get the fuck out of here. You don’t “pull” a chick that looks like that, you get stuck with them. That’s a California 4

1 Like

I think she’s hot, nothing some clumpy mascara and tears running down her face couldn’t fix up. Lots of potential imo…

4 Likes

Ian Garry is a fucking simp! Taking your wife’s last name is some bitch shit!

12 Likes

Garry is a dweeb. He is a weirdo who started throwing baseless accusations at Magny of child abuse. I hope Luque has enough in the tank to sleep him.

12 Likes

All we need now is Luque to knock him out biggest humbling in MMA history maybe.

7 Likes

There’s no doubt that while he’s at the gym the original Machado is drilling that bitches axe wound like there’s no tomorrow
The two of them laughing at how they’re going to take this idiot to the cleaners.
She’s like a Ukrainian mail order bride, before you know it you’re paying for the mother in law and all the brothers and sisters to come over and live with you and they kick you out of your own house

8 Likes

At his age I was a loser halfass amateur boxer, and I was juggling 4 better looking chicks than that, 19-27ish.
Ian needs to have some respect for himself.

EDIT; 3 were better looking. 1 was pretty but kind of a hog.

10 Likes

There’s always pork on my fork!

5 Likes

1 Like

img_384x270$2017_10_24_11_54_00_89207

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Fucking slut made sure to have her tits in the shot cause she knows it’s all she’s good for.

9 Likes

Ian’s a fucking SJW pussy libtard fag. The absolute antithesis of what a man should be. He took his first opportunity to be a male feminist and fucking ran with it. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he was an antifa supporter.

8 Likes