Strickland tells Garry to run from his wife

3 Likes

Video has been removed

5 Likes

Removed because garry threatened to sue

The original

4 Likes

Just when I think Cuckchado couldn’t be a bigger faggot.

18 Likes

Strickland is a fuckin treasure…lol

35 Likes

What a fag that guy is. How sad.

7 Likes

How can anyone be a fan of Ian Garry? He went from exciting prospect to a dude I hope falls off the face of the earth.

21 Likes

Strickland is probably the only one that can convince NDA army that his no pussy lifestyle choice is wrong

5 Likes

Strickland is Hillbilly Sonnen.

7 Likes

We are already fans, no need to try to convince us

13 Likes

Ian is a faggot. Also…

WTF is a WAG?

1 Like

" The term was first used by the British tabloid press to refer to the wives and girlfriends of high-profile footballers , originally the England national football team."

I heard her book was about how to hook up with high profile athletes. Seriously, how much fucking larger does the red flag need to be… when you are literally a high profile athlete?

7 Likes

WAG obviously means Wife of a Fag

11 Likes

The vast majority of you guys could NEVER pull a chick that hot, even at her age and with the kid. She is still way out of your league, be honest. Ian is a grown man, he can do what he wants. Stop D policing.

Hahahahah that photo. What a pathetic dork be looks like

Isn’t he supposed to be feared and a big shit talker? He just looks absolutely pathetic there

8 Likes

The vast majority of guys here wouldn’t change their last name to a woman’s either.

15 Likes

fuck off you fucking troll cunt.

7 Likes

Ian Garry is the fucking lamest motherfucker to fight in the UFC in a long time. The absolute copying of McGreggor, what a faggot, the being a total fuck to Neil Magny, this stupid shit with Strickland. How long before he goes 0-3 and off to the PFL or some garbage company.

14 Likes

Lmfao. She’s old and was 5 or 6 in her prime, at best.

Dork.

6 Likes