Strickland vs Bisping

Both in their prime, 185, 5 rounds, who wins?

• Strickland
  • Bisping
0 voters

michael bisping GIF

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Such a hard fight to call. Bisping beat Anderson. Strickland beat Izzy.

From what ive heard from bisping on his podcast about their sparring, bisping had the edge. And sean amd him would talk a lot of shit to rach other

1 Like

And this is an old retired Bisping

Bisping is underrated strong. Rashad and Chael had trouble taking him down. Mike came down from 205. Sean moved up from 170.

2 Likes

Sean, great defense, Bisping wont do shit to him

2 Likes

Bisping. Don’t forget Rockhold would have never been champ if he hadn’t headbutted Bisping, and I think Mike would have beat the Chris Luke took the title off of. Mike is greatly underrated because of his losses to juice monkeys.

4 Likes

I’d give it to bisping

1 Like

Sean 6.5/10

Close but I think Sean is the next version of pressure 185er…Sean has more chin tho

Close match. Bisping via volume

Great fight now I’m thinking about it more

Based on what? Not choosing either but Bisping was only cold from punches from HWs.

Bisping would shut him up and push him back, run him over and TKO on the floor

Unless Bisping has Poatan power i dont see him doing better then Izzy
Izzy is on whole different level compared to Bisping

And Anderson? Bisping beat. Strickland doesn’t have that Hendo power either.

Bisping beat the ghost of Anderson.

I’d rather see GSP come out of retirement, beat Strickland, then retire again.

tumblr_o39ebhG6Ju1u2ragso4_r1_250
IMG_3912

I’ll go to my grave saying Anderson quit trying to win after his leg break. He just went in there for fun and basically sparred until the end of the round when he’d do something like that.

Didn’t he also hurt DC with a body kick then just kinda let him off the hook? It’s been too long, and that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

1 Like

He quit before weidman #1

I’m sure you saw the bizarre pre fight interview where his dream scenario was Chris wide man as new champ, I have posted it many times…He ends the video saying “I’m tired man, I’m tired.”

Not taking anything from Chris at all.

1 Like

Winner battles Menne for worst 185 champ ever.

I would say Bisping wins it.