Strikeforce Afterparty 3-29 (pics)

^ it's pry Kimbo? lol

glad to see Cung take the W!

That would be my shit-faced ass with the Koran t-shirt. I have been morally against wearing any "fight-gear" or skull shirts for the past few years. When I start fighting again maybe I'll deserved to wear such threads.

Thanks for the party TOWE, I had a fucking blast. You introduced yourself as Brian right? I'm not good with matching real world faces with interweb screen names.

Thx for the pics Tracy, you're a much more classy lady than myself. KnightRider!!!

QTyp:  No, it was Mark pal.  But considering how many people were upstairs at my party I could see how you might have mixed it up.  Thanks for coming...

Check out this link guys...  Pretty nice of the guys over at Fight Magazine!

www.fightmagjohnny.com

QTyp:  I tried to switch it up this time... I went with a suit and tie to the fights!  I miss the old days when everyone dressed up for big events (like boxing).

I stayed till the bitter end. I was one of the last few to walk out.

towe what i meant was any openings at MTP? lol maybe your answered it already. one day

loretta... we didn't get to meet :(

bz:  Sorry man, not right now...

loretta:  Well Im glad you came and was happy to finally meet you!

Miss RARA:  Wish we could have met and stuff...

ttt

TOWE is good peeps :)

^There you are fucker... Long time no talk!  How far are you down?

ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK COMES ON THE UG & POSTS!!!!!!!! IF ITS CUNG OR FRANK IMMA STICK MY MOUTH ON YO DICK!

Down to 220.  But I TOTALLY fucked off the whole week..  I'll myspace you tomorrow and give you the rundown :)

BWS: LMFAO dude that was great... I can't reveal my secrets just yet pal.

Cyber:  Good shit bro.  Fucking off keeps you healthy though.  And keeps the weight loss realistic!  Im at 223-24 right now!  I fucked off a little last week, and ALL weekend.  Im back on this week... 

I've been training twice a day and on the computer a lot and I feel like Im getting tennis elbow or some shit.  Its annoying!  I cant hit the speedbag at all without my elbow flaming up!

Thought you would like that one boys...

And one more...

WHY IS THE SITE SO DAMN SLOW????????????  GEEEZUS