Strikeforce Afterparty 3-29 (pics)

Thx TOWE,
I was also worried for Cung, watching from home, when Frank was able to close the distance thus negate Cung's huge kicking advantage it got testy for Cung who was rocked a couple times.

Anyhow Cung's gameplan was perfect; keeping the proper distance for most of the fight by using his kicking like us mere mortals would use our hands. Basically kicked Frank into submission.

Dude is amazing, really looking forward to Cung taking on the likes of Lawler, Misaki or Ninja.

By talking to some of the people and fighters there at the events any early word or thoughts of who Cung's next opponent will be?

Thanks again to you and tl for the great pics and especially for your take on your live experiences of the event!! For entertainment value watching at home this night of fights and show was a 10+!

does that shirt that guy is wearing really say the koran now available in two ply

lol Goldberg looks fucked up. Looks like good times.

KC:  Thank you pal.  Im not really good at the whole reporting thing so I did my best for ya.  And about Cung's next opponent, nobody was talking about that.  We were all so happy he won that it just seemed like enough "fight talk" for one night, time to celebrate!  The show was a 10+ IMO.  Funny, I wish I could find that thread of the UG'er making fun of Strikeforce saying it wont even sell 10,000 seats...  17,000 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billyz:  YES it does

Kro:  Bill didnt have time to get fucked up.  Every time he tried to get a drink he got mobbed by fans, I think all he had was the Budweiser I grabbed for him... Hell, I didnt even get to have my first drink until 1230 or so, my event was so packed I was running around like a chicked with my head cut off trying to get my people inside and up into the VIP!

More of the ring girls from my camera phone!

^YUP!

ttt....the event and afterparty were both awesome. Good job, Towe!

Thanks for the pics TOWE and Tracy, looks like it was a great time!!

lol @ Koran now in two ply shirt. Where can I get one of those????

1. towe does strikeforce get girls from different cities, depending on where they have the fights, im sure Miami has some lookers, wait that was elite xc event.

2. any openings at MTP haha

ttt

I say the interview on MMA jacked with you talking about doing this as a part-time gig, than Shonie randomly appears and makes a little rap promo, I was laughing so hard.

Looks like it turned out well

Shonie was big pimpin ALL weekend long...  My old highschool/college football buddy Jeff Ulbrich (San Francisco 49er's) was doing an autograph signing at a local 24 Hour Fitness that a buddy of ours manages.  So one of my best friends (who played with us too) and myself went to say hi and hang out.  Well low and behold who is there PIMPIN' and signing autographs too? 

Mr. "International" Shonie Carter

I didn't expect to see him there of all places, the afternoon before the fight... He was puttin' in work all over the place last weekend... 

ckr1ssc & QUIK:  you're welcome guys

goeb:  Im not a fan of doing interviews! LOL

bz:  One day pal, one day...

too.....many......skulls

PS- This is what happens if you try and outpimp Shonie... He raises his pimphand at you and puts you in your MOTHERFUCKIN' place. LOL!   Props to Shonie, always a good time when he's around!

TTT

towe - what's your myspace url? Do you mind if I add you? I've seen you at the MMA events and around downtown SJ alllll the time but I don't think we've met yet, lol

Thanks for the hospitality Towe.

loretta: You're very welcome...  Hope you had fun?   Did you stay till the end? 

I love meeting people in real life and them going "wait, he's not an asshole"?  HAHAHA

IT'S ONLY THE INTERNETS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!  

Wonder if I should let them in on that little secret about who else posts under my name sometimes and fucks with people?  Hahahhaha I would really have this place in an uproar...