Strikeforce Destruction question

I see that it is airing on HDnet, but is it at all common for these types of cards to be shown at bars? I don't get HDnet and I would love to watch these fights. If not, does anyone have a streaming site I can watch it on? Help a brotha out.

Call your local bars....ask them if they will have it on....if the person on the phone isn't sure, ask them if they have HDnet....if so, head on up and watch....I'm sure they'll tune it in for you....

Check the sports bars, and the bigger pubs....

thanks man, much appreciated.

About a year ago when I was living in ST. Louis, there was a small sports bar, almost pub-type place just outside of St. Charles, MO that some friends and I started going to a couple of nights a week....usually Monday Night Football, and a night or two for a couple beers and Golden Tee after work....We went up on a Wednesday night, and asked the owner Tom (who we had played a couple games of Golden Tee with) if he could put one of the TV's on Spike so we could watch the UFN special....

The place was fairly dead, so Tom put it on a couple of the TV's....he started watching it along with us, and said that he really hadn't seen any fights in the UFC since the early ones back in the mid-90's....he really started getting into it....

Anyways, over the next couple of weeks, he engaged other customers in conversation about the UFC and MMA, to basically get a feel for it's local popularity....he decided to advertise and carry the next PPV, and on a Saturday night, we headed up to Tom's and watched GSP dominate Hughes, and watched Liddell and Silva beat the hell out of each other....Tom was going nuts, lol....and he had an awesome turn-out....

Now, he pretty much carries every PPV and major card he can get a hold of, and he promotes the shit out of it....my buddies and I became pretty good friends with Tom, and he'd sit at our table and watch with us....it sort of became an MMA bar, as far as a guaranteed place to see fights if you were a fan...

He was in his early 60's, and got into the action with the same enthusiasm of a 16 year old jock, lol....for basically increasing his business and since we had all become friends, he took great care of us....

Good times....I miss it, lol....

Anyways, sorry for the long story....