Strikeforce OKC Afterparty!!!!

Who all is planning on attending the final SF event in Oklahoma City Jan 12?

I've put together the official afterparty for Nate Marquardt, Gegard Mousasi, Daniel Cormier, Ryan Couture, and Josh Barnett. Randy Couture, Frank Shamrock, Scott Coker, and Mauro Ranollo will be with us as well.

The party is at a club in Bricktown (near the Chesapeake Arena where the OKC Thunder plays) called One15.

I'd love to have a huge group from the UG representing! Phone Post

going to try and fly out there... Dont know what my schedule looks like yet.. Phone Post

There will be some UFC and Showtime people as well, and Kenny Monday is coming with me too. Will be a great night. Phone Post

Keep Taylor Hall away from the coke.... The fate of a city rides on his shoulders Phone Post

We'll keep OMA away from the coke too (so there's enough for everyone) Phone Post

Greg Southworth - There will be some UFC and Showtime people as well, and Kenny Monday is coming with me too. Will be a great night. Phone Post

sounds good!.... Would be cool to get an Okla St. jersey and have it signed by Randy and Cormier since they both wrestled there and will be in attendence.

Im just not an okla st fan however..lol make a neat piece of memorabilia however. Phone Post

And Olympic Gold Medalist and undefeated professional MMA fighter Kenny Monday! There are rumors of another OSU alumnus and current UFC fighter being in attendance, but not 100% confirmed yet. With Kenny you've got 3 and if Hendricks ends up coming, 4. Phone Post

correct! will mark munoz, king mo, and dapper don frye be there aswell..!?!?? keke Phone Post

Not sure yet Phone Post

Will Rashad Evans be there? Please say Rashad Evans will be there.

Rashad Evans will be there. Phone Post

I will be there with Marquardt. we have talked about changing our return flights and trying to catch OSU vs Iowa Sunday afternoon! Gonna have to beg Monday for tickets! Haha Phone Post

E mail me - Kenny and I are going so change your flight info and I'll forward to Kenny to get you and Nate on the list.

Bryan @ BattleGroundsMMA.com Phone Post

Thanks man! Email sent!! Phone Post

Where are the best places to grab tickets? May make the drive up from Fort Worth. Phone Post

Call 405-352-0115 for tix Phone Post

MC Hammer too Phone Post

It looks like my buddy and I should be able to make it to okc for the fights..

So is this after party VIP or something? What's the cover charge? and do you need our names or what?

thanks for any info.. ;) Phone Post

$20 entry - e mail me at the address above and we'll do a UG pic with all the guys Phone Post

Gilbert Melendez now coming Phone Post