Strikeforce Prelims Updates

Vicious kick against the cage! Julie is hulking.

Authority Figure - Holy shit. Meisha almost got caught in a submission. Looks like an arm bar that went into something I don't even recognize but the arm and head were in jeopardy! Saved by the bell?

Julie got caught in a triangle and got swept but scrambled pretty much out at the end of the round. Phone Post

Meisha's injured arm is getting worked by Julie after failed triangle.

Meisha finally has upperhand on ground. Looks like she is setting up rear naked choke.

Julie survives two chokes! back to her feet.

1-1. Excellent fight. Looks like Meisha is back in, but Julie has the advantage on several levels.

Meisha dropped with leg kick

Meisha dropped hard body with kick to face!!!! Julie is on her like Satan on Jesus. lol

Tate goes for arm bar.

Meisha wins by armbar. Julie held on for a long fucking time!

Meisha got her ass beat for 80% of this fight and wins in last ditch arm bar. fuck....

What a scrap. Poor Julie, I really thought she had this one in the bag.

KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet - 

A judo throw and armbar? Someone wants to be Ronda. Phone Post

After seeing this fight I know for a fact that Meisha isn't ready to fight Rhonda again. She'd get killed. Julie was beating her ass every which way.

Holy shit nice recovery by tate.. i kinda wanted julie to make it out and take the decision considering how well she was doing but fuck nice composure under fire by tate.. Phone Post

Can't wait for Julie's next fight. better not be a whole fucking year.

Authority Figure -
NINJAe973 - 
Authority Figure - Amagov tore through Berry! Militech says it was illegal knee that caused drop. Now Berry is disputing stoppage by Dean.

Not an illegal knee, an illegal strike to the knee.. he threw a side kick that hyperextended the knee and dropped him.. Phone Post

You're correct. I was typing too fast. Sorry.

Sry wasnt tryin to come down on u or anything just thought maybe u were in the other room or somethin didnt see it n just heard Pat wrong.. didnt want you to go away thinkin it was something incorrect.. interesting finish tho not quite sure wat to think about it kinda a gray area Phone Post

I wouldnt be surprised if the main event is a mirror of that match