‘Strong Rumors’ Around Jones vs. Pavlovich in Australia

2 Likes

Do you think that picture is all mirrors?

1 Like

are you talking completely out of your ass? every single event they’ve ever held in Aus has sold out and some have been arenas that seat many more people than any arena in Vegas.

The last even they held in Aus earlier this hear was a smaller arena admittedly but it sold out in 2 minutes and the tickets were expensive af.

Safe to say Australia has the fan base

1 Like

haha its okay to just admit when you are wrong mate.

3 Likes

Ummmm Yeah

2 Likes

Australia always sells out instantly and the shows are huge. I go to a few shows a year. I don’t even know that I would want to be in a 70000 seat arena to watch. How far away is that? Although the energy would be crazy.

2 Likes

I don’t think Jon will sign that contract

Hope I’m wrong

3 Likes

Won’t that make the time early start in the USA?
That won’t get USA PPV numbers, lots of people don’t wanna watch fights at 1-3pm in the USA

2 Likes

Decent point. That said, the ufc is pretty good at making money and they don’t make moves with out thought. I’d rather it be in Vegas but if it saves a show that makes a potential record gate then it’s probably worth it.

1 Like

Same. That’s a tough fight but Jon definitely has ways to win

1 Like

Jon will take him down but he also has the length to keep him at bay until he does. Big props to Jon if he takes this fight.

2 Likes

Yup. Exciting news until you hear it came from Chael

3 Likes

Right now, this is the fight I want, make it happen.

1 Like

I am a big Stipe fan, by the way.

Hope you’re joking. I was there. I live in Melbourne. Etihad stadium was full.

2 Likes

They have a combined reach of 14 feet

1 Like

Jon is doing an australian tour. Could add validity to the rumors.

There is a strong possibilty that Jon would not be allowed into the country however with his criminal record.

1 Like

likely the media partners in AUS were promised something big in AUS this year.

Yeah they signed a huge multi year deal with the NSW government.