‘Strong Rumors’ Around Jones vs. Pavlovich in Australia

Oh so its corruption cool

hahaha that’s not corruption. that’s how it works. they sign a deal to see the ufc do a certain amount of events in their state per year.

dana has gone on record and said that the reason they are doing australia now is because the governments are so easy to deal with and so enthusiastic about the ufc hosting events there. so yeah, not corruption at all haha.

1 Like

They control everything in Australia no Sac’s, it’s an UFC event 100%

You don’t like being wrong do you?
Got proven wrong about the crowd numbers, didnt address it all, then move on to anothet unsubstantiated claim. Is that a deflection? Sure seems like it.

Sometimes mate, it’s actually okay to say hey I was wrong on this one, take the L and don’t dig deeper to make yourself appear even more foolish.

5 Likes

I agree. The stipe fight doesn’t interest me at all at this point in his career and he doesn’t even seem to really want it himself. I think he knows Jon runs through him today.

1 Like

Corruption is still corruption even if you are enthusiastic about it

Australia is a backward corrupt country with sorry fighters and even sorrier fans (all 5k of them)

Australian fights are on sunday afternoon in Australia so they can be televised on the usual time slot on Saturday night 7 pm.

They did that with the Ronda fight, Haney vs Kambosas 2x, etc.

lol some australian girl must’ve broke bros heart

foreign stadium shows are a huge growth opp for the ufc

2 Likes

PLOT TWIST: It was a bloke.

haha you fkn goofball

2 Likes

I flew down for UFC 110 in Sydney, prelims were like 6am if I remember. Crazy thing was the place was PACKED before the first fight. One of the best crowds in the world i’ve been to. Going to go back for another card eventually, it was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

That was a wild, and very loose morning!

There’s no chance they would put Jons on an Australia card. Why would they do that? He’s too big of a draw to waste on a card over there.

You aussies are so weak minded lol.a guy gives an honest critique of your shit mma scene and you lose it .your only reinforcing how much you suck

shut up , you filthy dago cunt.

hahaha who is losing it? we are just correcting you.

you need to change your name to potato tommy.

2 Likes

Potato Tommy: Attendance numbers were fake!

People that were there: No they weren’t it was full.

Potato Tommy: Well then…Corruption!

Who is weak minded? You absolute fucking goof Tommy haha. For your sake I hope this is troll angle because it’s too sad to think you’re a real person with a thought process like that.

1 Like

I’m surprised Jones can travel internationally. Didn’t he have a gun charge during Covid?

POTATO TOMMEEHHH!!!