submissionfighting.com remember that?

I still have my Fighter's Notebook.

I think i posted as 'Ronin' for the first few years.

Funny Daren, Striker18 was one of the first names that came to mind...

I miss VovchanchinvoV.

TTT

I created an account here back when the site first opened, but I think you'll find that a lot of people stayed on Mousel's through the late 90's. I think I moved over here full-time when they imploded with spam around the middle of 2000.

i feel pathetic for knowing all these references

i've lurked since 2000

please delete the og song
dahosse
chat board bully
sam pai kenpo punches harder than mike tyson
KKM
baronvonbeatdown
jack skellington

watching ortiz and lee murray feud blow up here
girl tried to lick my pooper
girl cant understand my fighter lifestyle
slygirl

you watch you mouth you call royce lame

i still type mma.tv and i still use framed forums!!! i guess this all has nothing to do with sf.com, oh well!!

When will we get updates to the FN?

1 Like

i joined to see the "submission of the day" and refused to believe that someone could ever pull off that "flying triangle" thing, sooo unrealistic.

sparkuri - 
theken206 - ""Don't know who MachineMay is anymore. He's changed his name like ten times."

dunno if nick still post, wouldnt suprise me though. deffly seen some very MMish type post lol

Hey man, I need to buy you a beer or somethin' since your local. Aren't you in Tukwila or thereabouts ?

Maybe one of these upcoming fights. I'm in Lynnwood but can usually take short trips on wknds.

if being local deserves a free beer, Im in Federal Way.

:)

fraskiscool, I must of had you confused with another original memeber

I'm still waiting for Battleship to happen.

I love reading Lord Roth...posts

MushroomHead - Whatever happened to the duel Striker18 and OMA were supposed to have?

I remember a big thread where one of them challenged the other, it was accepted and scheduled for like 6-8 months down the line.

Somewhere along the lines, something happened, someone pulled out, and it never got mentioned again.

never heard of them feuding .I had a cease fire with Striker

Striker18's name is James.  I've met him and seen him train.  He's a big, athletic kid...again this was a few years ago, but he was close to 200 lbs and at least 6 ft tall.   He was sick for a while and he had some family stuff to deal with, so I'm guessing he graduated and moved back home or to his hometown.

girl wont except my fighter lifestyle

rainbowthief

fivehead

Anyone remember the UG's forerunner - The Art of NHB Fighting on aol? A partnership with FightingTalk.com get things moving.

Kirik, I remember...

Also, didn't fightingtalk.com have a list of fighters? lol   Like alphabetized and some letters had no fighters....you literally could remember the 50 or less fighters in the US.

ttt

Skimmay and Elvis - Tiny Dancer

MM's scratch story