Suga Wants Money Mayweather

3 Likes

However, Sean O’Malley really doesn’t believe that fight with Ryan Garcia will ever happen. On The MMA Hour earlier today, ‘Sugar’ was asked about potentially facing the boxer in the UFC. There, O’Malley stated that there’s no real way that he sees Garcia moving into MMA, and that he would quit after a single day of training.

If Sean O’Malley moves to the boxing ring, he would rather go for a big fight, with a reliable name. Then, the UFC bantamweight champion named Floyd Mayweather as a potential opponent. While ‘Money’ is retired as a professional boxer, he still competes in exhibition contests. Furthermore, Mayweather has already competed against MMA fighters in the past, knocking out Conor McGregor in 2017.
“Again, I think mentally that kid isn’t where he needs to be.” Sean O’Malley stated on The MMA Hour, when asked about Ryan Garcia. “We’ll see how he looks against Devin Haney and go from there. I think that an MMA fight is so unrealistic, there’s a zero percent chance he would ever even make it to that fight. It would take one MMA session, one wrestling day, one jiu-jitsu with anyone who knows anything for him to realize this is a bad idea.”

He continued, “If anything happened it would be boxing. I mean, I don’t even know if I want to build up with that kind of fight given where his head is now. You know, just because it would be massive. It might not be it, but there’s still big fights up there still. Floyd’s still kicking, Floyd’s still running around in the boxing room.”

“I keep doing what I’m doing, I might just skip Ryan. I might just skip Gervonta [Davis].” Sean O’Malley concluded on The MMA Hour. “Go straight for the big dog.”

I can see Suga following in Connors footsteps and open a liquor company… start making his own line of lemon gin thats made with his fermented fight shorts? Would ya buy it @godsaveskingsuga :wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Epic

fight merab bro

3 Likes

Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

This stuff is just dumb…clean out the contenders in your division before entertaining the idea of moving up for champ vs champ fights, or boxing vs mma fights.

3 Likes

Mayweather would give you CTE kid

3 Likes

Just made this new SUGA Sean documentary shot right before his title fight against Aljamain Sterling. Hope you like it

Nice
@stuartcooper

He deserves at least $100 million

I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but that’s not exactly sound business advice.

He’s looking to get massive payouts and doesn’t want to jeopardize that by trying to clean out the contenders in his division.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Last we heard his PPV sold like hot ass.

Nobody knows how this one did so maybe let’s wait and see how hot the iron really is. Winning a fight doesn’t mean anything if nobody is watching.

UFC is fucking embarrassing. Every single champion begging for boxing the first second they can.

2 Likes

What we do know is that he was the A-side of the main event on the 4th highest gate in ufc history. The top 3 were all headlined by Conor.

I don’t like it any more than you do, but a guy like O’Malley clearly sees the paydays that Conor, Francis, Nate, Askren, etc. have received in boxing and is looking for that type of payday as well.

This will continue to happen until either the mma fighter vs boxer loses its appeal to fans (meaning smaller purses) or the UFC pays its stars more than what they can make by boxing.

I don’t have any interest in watching mma fighters boxing, but I also don’t blame them for going where the money is.

https://www.mmanews.com/news/sean-omalley-popular-streamer-adin-ross-new-car-ufc-299-bet-pays-off

Sean O’Malley Reveals Popular Streamer Adin Ross Will Be Gifting Him A New Car After Massive UFC 299 Bet Pays Off

O’Malley is still receiving his payment from Saturday night’s display.

1 Like

This idiot is gonna’ end up with the FBI knocking on his door…He literally just admitted to speaking to someone who said they are going to place money on him and give him a kick-back for a return on said win.

How much did the Adin guy win

this

2 Likes