superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

I wanted white with a neon orange logo. But I got a light grey with a black logo. The sacrifices we make to fit in. Phone Post

Just ordered my 5xl from zazzle.co.uk, which means I don't get screwed on postage as well. :-)

Plus I just ordered a 5xl Bushido T as well. I truly can't wait to get that, it's a freaking awesome T!!! Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah -  Just ordered my 5xl from zazzle.co.uk, which means I don't get screwed on postage as well. :-)

Plus I just ordered a 5xl Bushido T as well. I truly can't wait to get that, it's a freaking awesome T!!! Phone Post

Dude...I didn't even know they had a .co.uk site! Nice!  Enjoy, man!

Where can you just straight donate Phone Post

There is a l k of the first page to just donate. Phone Post

Thanks. Phone Post

superCalo - 
caseharts -  Where can you just straight donate Phone Post

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=franksfight&fundraiser_id=5912#.UAcUWaiJo48.facebook

his fundraiser will allow Frank the opportunity to fight his second battle of cancer without worrying about having to pay bills and or have money for food and medical expenses. 

He has not been given any type of disability or such while he is unable to work. He walks back and forth to his chemotherapy appointments and fights a harder struggle living on a third floor. Being able to drive to the clinic, live on a first floor, and be able to pay all bills associated with this fight is something that will help Frank. The state that Frank lives in, Massachusetts cares nothing of his struggle. He has prescriptions that are not covered and of course no income since he is unable to work. Help make Frank's life a little bit easier by donating to his cause 

Not to turn any of this political, but I thought MA always prided itself on its healthcare affordability due to it being "taxacheussetts".  I only lived there for 2 years, but the general vibe was that it was the place to be in terms of education and healthcare. Was I wrong on this or has it changed? Just wondering. Either way, insurance companies and big pharmacy and the government provide the perfect storm for mind-bogglingly priced healthcare to continue skyrocketing.

But we'll do what we can in the mean time for guys like Dace! Buy shirts or donate, UG!! And tweet the crap out of this thread to everyone at Zuffa!

14.3%?
So you get to keep 85.7%?
So you used your forum reputation to finally extract money out of it.

Nonetheless I do applaud what you have done here, it is very impressive. The only problem I have with this is that I'm not getting money out of it as well. If you want we can work together for alot more money, I got some ideas.
Let me know I know whats good

Peace

DiscipleDojo -
superCalo - 

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=franksfight&fundraiser_id=5912#.UAcUWaiJo48.facebook

his fundraiser will allow Frank the opportunity to fight his second battle of cancer without worrying about having to pay bills and or have money for food and medical expenses. 

He has not been given any type of disability or such while he is unable to work. He walks back and forth to his chemotherapy appointments and fights a harder struggle living on a third floor. Being able to drive to the clinic, live on a first floor, and be able to pay all bills associated with this fight is something that will help Frank. The state that Frank lives in, Massachusetts cares nothing of his struggle. He has prescriptions that are not covered and of course no income since he is unable to work. Help make Frank's life a little bit easier by donating to his cause 

Not to turn any of this political, but I thought MA always prided itself on its healthcare affordability due to it being "taxacheussetts".  I only lived there for 2 years, but the general vibe was that it was the place to be in terms of education and healthcare. Was I wrong on this or has it changed? Just wondering. Either way, insurance companies and big pharmacy and the government provide the perfect storm for mind-bogglingly priced healthcare to continue skyrocketing.

But we'll do what we can in the mean time for guys like Dace! Buy shirts or donate, UG!! And tweet the crap out of this thread to everyone at Zuffa!

I do have healthcare through the state because of my condition and not being able to work but what people don't realize is that mass does not have a temporary disability system except for private ones like aflac. Unfortunately this was not offered through my company and obviously with my condition they won't allow me to pick it up now. So now its up to the state disability which will not help us at all till I have been out of work for a consecutive 12 months. Can't collect unemployment because I didn't get laid off or fired. I'm out on medical. The state use to have short term disability but they axed it years ago. If I was one state over in Rhode Island I would have been given short term the second I was taken out of work and if it went beyond 32 weeks I would then be given long term disability till I became better to return to work or I passed away. Just for "laughs" I chatted with aflac reps and since last June 29th I would have been given between $75,000 and $125,000 just because of my complete condition and how bad it is and has been. That just crushes me. And now I'm left praying every night that things will be okay and I'm not talking about my health. Phone Post

anony - 14.3%?

So you get to keep 85.7%?

So you used your forum reputation to finally extract money out of it.

Nonetheless I do applaud what you have done here, it is very impressive. The only problem I have with this is that I'm not getting money out of it as well. If you want we can work together for alot more money, I got some ideas.

Let me know I know whats good

Peace
Yes, DiscipleDojo is the owner and sole operator of one of the largest online customizable t-shirt companies on the planet and is a total jerk.  He's not a random guy who does great art and volunteered to use his Zazzle account to host a random t-shirt design to raise a modest amount of money for one of our fellow UG'ers that could use a little help.  Good call, anony.

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
DiscipleDojo -
superCalo - 

I do have healthcare through the state because of my condition and not being able to work but what people don't realize is that mass does not have a temporary disability system except for private ones like aflac. Unfortunately this was not offered through my company and obviously with my condition they won't allow me to pick it up now. So now its up to the state disability which will not help us at all till I have been out of work for a consecutive 12 months. Can't collect unemployment because I didn't get laid off or fired. I'm out on medical. The state use to have short term disability but they axed it years ago. If I was one state over in Rhode Island I would have been given short term the second I was taken out of work and if it went beyond 32 weeks I would then be given long term disability till I became better to return to work or I passed away. Just for "laughs" I chatted with aflac reps and since last June 29th I would have been given between $75,000 and $125,000 just because of my complete condition and how bad it is and has been. That just crushes me. And now I'm left praying every night that things will be okay and I'm not talking about my health. Phone Post

It's complete crap that you can't get financial help from the state because you're out on medical as opposed to getting laid off or fired.  Please know that the UG has your back and that you've got a ton of people that you've never even met in person that are sending positive thoughts your way.

Good cause, will order one today Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  I do have healthcare through the state because of my condition and not being able to work but what people don't realize is that mass does not have a temporary disability system except for private ones like aflac. Unfortunately this was not offered through my company and obviously with my condition they won't allow me to pick it up now. So now its up to the state disability which will not help us at all till I have been out of work for a consecutive 12 months. Can't collect unemployment because I didn't get laid off or fired. I'm out on medical. The state use to have short term disability but they axed it years ago. If I was one state over in Rhode Island I would have been given short term the second I was taken out of work and if it went beyond 32 weeks I would then be given long term disability till I became better to return to work or I passed away. Just for "laughs" I chatted with aflac reps and since last June 29th I would have been given between $75,000 and $125,000 just because of my complete condition and how bad it is and has been. That just crushes me. And now I'm left praying every night that things will be okay and I'm not talking about my health. Phone Post
That truly sucks, man. I have dealt with medical bill debt for the past year and it's maddening at times. Nothing compared to what you face though.

Know that prayers and support and flowing your way, brother.

@mixedmartialfarts - Dangit...I think he's on to me!! haha!  I built the Zazzle custom printing empire so that I could come get a few bucks from the pockets of MMA fans on the UG. Now it's all exposed for the ruse it is!!!

;)

21 shirts sold in a variety of styles and colors as of right now, in case anyone's curious.

Shane should be getting his shirt today or tomorrow hopefully.

Keep spreading the word and tweeting the higher-ups...

It's good to see I'm having a postive effect on things with my troll account............

3% of the proceeds will be donated to the BAN HAULPORT NOW Fund.

DiscipleDojo - 21 shirts sold in a variety of styles and colors as of right now, in case anyone's curious.

Shane should be getting his shirt today or tomorrow hopefully.

Keep spreading the word and tweeting the higher-ups...

I received my photos today. Wow sick sick work. Pics to come. Phone Post

^ Nice! Glad to hear they got there safely. Enjoy man. I hope you're able to get some of them signed if you ever meet any of those fighters.  :)

Bump!

DiscipleDojo - ^ Nice! Glad to hear they got there safely. Enjoy man. I hope you're able to get some of them signed if you ever meet any of those fighters.  :)

They really are awesome. You have some serious talent. My son was already browsing the anime one's and some of the samurai photos. My wife took a few pics, are you okay with them being posted on my site and db page? I would completely understand aside from the pic I took with my phone to tweet to Camozzi lol I blame the chemo for that quick judgment call.

Btw having your signature on them makes them personal to me. All going to be framed and put up nicely. Phone Post