superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

^ That's one thing I've always liked about Zazzle. They are super fast in terms of turnaround.

ufc98newb - how many sells, brotha? can't wait to run into a fellow ug'er on the streets as im rockin my calo swag

As of right now, 15 sold...excluding the one I bought for Shane.

I bought one and if arrives before this weekend I'm rockin it at universal or Disney this weekend! Phone Post

NickDiazisDaGOAT -  I bought one and if arrives before this weekend I'm rockin it at universal or Disney this weekend! Phone Post

I have to figure out how to sneak mine into work and get a picture now :)

haha awesome shirt

Loadin76 -
superCalo - 
Loadin76 -  Holy shit I already got mine in the mail... That was QUICK!

does it live up to the hype ? 

Oh but of course....FUCK YEAH DACE!

Awesome man ...fucking awesome. Phone Post

Loadin76 -
NickDiazisDaGOAT -  I bought one and if arrives before this weekend I'm rockin it at universal or Disney this weekend! Phone Post

Where do you work? Phone Post

NickDiazisDaGOAT - 
Loadin76 -

Air force loading bombs on A-10s.

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Loadin76 -
superCalo - 
Loadin76 -  Holy shit I already got mine in the mail... That was QUICK!

does it live up to the hype ? 

Oh but of course....FUCK YEAH DACE!

Awesome man ...fucking awesome. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Loadin76 -
NickDiazisDaGOAT - 
Loadin76 -

Air force loading bombs on A-10s.

Nice! Phone Post

ttt

Cindy

^ CindyO is my BFF! 

RdotC - You know... Zazzle isnt giving us much of a return.

If I could get commitments for 15-20 of these to sell, I'd be willing to run an order of 24 shirts...

That way I could sell them to everyone for $20 (plus shipping) and be able to donate $5 per shirt.

Let me know folks....

If you can do a black shirt/white logo then count me in.

NorthernIrishZombie - 
RdotC - You know... Zazzle isnt giving us much of a return.

If I could get commitments for 15-20 of these to sell, I'd be willing to run an order of 24 shirts...

That way I could sell them to everyone for $20 (plus shipping) and be able to donate $5 per shirt.

Let me know folks....

If you can do a black shirt/white logo then count me in.

I'll post that as an option as well. Gimme a sec.

WHO IS SUPERCALO? Phone Post

Dark colors now available...

Here's the link: http://www.zazzle.com/ug_calo_shane_carwin_special_t_shirt_dark-235098000914039464

And here are some examples of what you can get. Same % royalties from sales will go to Dace.

20 sold so far as of today, btw.

Black shirt added to OP

Thanks 2Jupes. One suggestion...can you put in the OP that the cost of the shirt ranges from $20-$30 based on the color/style/size people choose? I think the $27 "base price" is souring a few people before they take a look at details.

Just a thought, brotha.

Damn, I wanted a black.... It wasn't an option when I bought mine.... Phone Post

Check Zazzle's return policy if you want a black one instead. You should be able to return an item fairly easily, I believe.