superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

DiscipleDojo - Got the address!

Things like this and the UG Secret Santa really do show that this place is capable of some pretty cool stuff sometimes...  :)

All you who've taken the time, effort and have spent finances on someone you only know based on this forum warm my heart.

I may be only a lurker mudname but I am truly proud to be part of this group, and more-so astonished by all you who've brought this together.

Sub. Phone Post

Just saw that Zazzle's doing a special promo right now:

30% off if you order 2 shirts

(royalty for Dace stays the same; discount comes off Zazzle's share of profit)

Enter code:

SHIRTS4SKOOL at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

30% of the shirt net sale price will be deducted when 2 or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code SHIRTS4SKOOL is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid until August 7, 2012 at 11:59pm PT.

I'll put that in the OP

Halifax -
DiscipleDojo - Got the address!

Things like this and the UG Secret Santa really do show that this place is capable of some pretty cool stuff sometimes...  :)

All you who've taken the time, effort and have spent finances on someone you only know based on this forum warm my heart.

I may be only a lurker mudname but I am truly proud to be part of this group, and more-so astonished by all you who've brought this together.

+100000 Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -  Thanks to the inspired work of several UG'ers, as well as Shane Carwin's offer to attempt to wear the shirt during a portion of the filming of The Ultimate Fighter, your shirt is finally here:

Available HERE.

SEE SPECIAL OFFER CODE BELOW (30% off 2), good through August 7

DiscipleDojo has agreed to host the shirt sales through his account on Zazzle.com.  The cost of a basic t-shirt is $27.00, but several options are available.  A majority of the cost is used to cover the cost of making the shirt and the profit margin of Zazzle.com.

CHARITY:

14.3% of the proceeds of each sale will be directed into DiscipleDojo's account and 100% of that money will be sent to forum member NTKTDarce to help him in his fight against cancer.  The charity was superCalo's choice.

NTKTDarce thread:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2031380&page=1

DiscipleDojo is kindly taking on the job of managing this effort, so please take a moment to support his work:

http://jmsmith.org/art/

http://www.zazzle.com/discipledojo

Special thanks to the people who made this possible:

Shane Carwin, Kirik, superCalo and the good members of the Underground

Idea by: Willin_But_Not_Chaeble

Design by: mixedmartialfarts

Hosted and organized by: DiscipleDojo

SPECIAL OFFER:

30% off if you order 2 shirts

(royalty for Dace stays the same; discount comes off Zazzle's share of profit)

Enter code:

SHIRTS4SKOOL at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

30% of the shirt net sale price will be deducted when 2 or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code SHIRTS4SKOOL is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid until August 7, 2012 at 11:59pm PT.

^^^ To recap for anyone jumping to the last page

Also any shirt ordered on www.beastapparel.biz with UG in the comments will have $5 donated.

Cheers everyone. 

^ Why don't a few people Tweet or PM him and ask?  :)

Tweeted him.

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
NickDiazisDaGOAT -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
RdotC - I understand the call to use zazzle. I just figured I would offer to do a run with a higher donation percentage. Phone Post

Super appreciate the idea. With what you are already doing man you don't have to do anymore. The amount of $$ might matter when it comes to bills and everyday expenses but it doesn't matter to me in the overall and here's an example.... A few days ago we stopped by a store to pick up some water and there is a guy that usually sits outside and asks for money. When me and my wife came out he didn't ask but my wife went to give him the change left over from the purchase. The guy could tell I'm sick and he got up and said please keep your money then handed my wife a $5 bill. That meant more to me than the $25 my mother sent to "help out". I won't get into all that about her other than to say she hasn't been in my life too much since she gave me away. Phone Post

Wow!

Sorry to hear that bro! Keep your head up things will get better. Phone Post

No need for a sorry because she actually did the best thing she ever could do for me. I then was raised by a man that I never looked at like a stepfather and I am who I am because of that terrific guy. I had a much better life and it also taught me from an early age that being a sperm donor doesn't make you a father. Being a fucking man does.

Both my stepsons of 17 years would agree. One is 19 the other 17. Phone Post

Good for you bro! Great outlook ..way to keep it positive. Phone Post

Bromovich - RdotC do you ship your shirts to UK? and if so is there any chance you could you let me know the price please? Phone Post

I do. Shipping to the UK is 16.95... however, I only charge 15.

So total for the shirt/shipping would be 35.

(international shipping kills me)

However, for this thread, I'll do 33% off two shirts.

Just use the discount code #UG

Micha3l Kn1ght -  Supercalo needs a vagina (real one) too keep his loser ass off these forums for at least 30 minutes. Real talk! And a cave dark enough too hide his face from poor girl that may allow it. Just saying... Go away Phone Post

This is a very mean-spirited post.

mixedmartialfarts - 
Micha3l Kn1ght -  Supercalo needs a vagina (real one) too keep his loser ass off these forums for at least 30 minutes. Real talk! And a cave dark enough too hide his face from poor girl that may allow it. Just saying... Go away Phone Post

This is a very mean-spirited post.

Yes - please ban this heretic.

Micha3l Kn1ght - Supercalo needs a vagina (real one) too keep his loser ass off these forums for at least 30 minutes. Real talk! And a cave dark enough too hide his face from poor girl that may allow it. Just saying... Go away

Psycho talk.

superCalo - 
Micha3l Kn1ght - Supercalo needs a vagina (real one) too keep his loser ass off these forums for at least 30 minutes. Real talk! And a cave dark enough too hide his face from poor girl that may allow it. Just saying... Go away Phone Post
I have lives in a cave and I made promise to never go back to cave life unless it was like a cave in gold or diamond mine, or had air conditioning. Phone Post
Is your true identity... Bane?! Striking physical similarities and he also lived in a cave prison..:

this is awesome. TTT

If anyone would want the design on any other Zazzle product (hat, mug, sticker, pillow, etc.), lemme know and I can make that happen as well. Same royalty amount would go to Dace.

DiscipleDojo -  If anyone would want the design on any other Zazzle product (hat, mug, sticker, pillow, etc.), lemme know and I can make that happen as well. Same royalty amount would go to Dace.

I'm down Phone Post

how many sells, brotha? can't wait to run into a fellow ug'er on the streets as im rockin my calo swag

Holy shit I already got mine in the mail... That was QUICK!

superCalo - 
Loadin76 -  Holy shit I already got mine in the mail... That was QUICK!

does it live up to the hype ? 

Oh but of course....FUCK YEAH DACE!