superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

RdotC - I understand the call to use zazzle. I just figured I would offer to do a run with a higher donation percentage. Phone Post

Super appreciate the idea. With what you are already doing man you don't have to do anymore. The amount of $$ might matter when it comes to bills and everyday expenses but it doesn't matter to me in the overall and here's an example.... A few days ago we stopped by a store to pick up some water and there is a guy that usually sits outside and asks for money. When me and my wife came out he didn't ask but my wife went to give him the change left over from the purchase. The guy could tell I'm sick and he got up and said please keep your money then handed my wife a $5 bill. That meant more to me than the $25 my mother sent to "help out". I won't get into all that about her other than to say she hasn't been in my life too much since she gave me away. Phone Post

BTW: I'll ship out your package on Saturday. It shouldnt take long to get to you as I'm right outside Hartford, CT.

Dace, your prints are on the way. The ones you asked for and a couple of others I threw in, including the one I did of all-around-great-guy-and-UGer Chris Camozzi. 

Now we just gotta see if Shane is able to wear the shirt on TUF.

Have people been tweeting this thread to Dana? 

CindyO, does he know about it? 

Everyone doing their part...  :)

Awesome thread!

Not only is this for a great cause - now the whole world will soon be CaloFied.

I think the ultimate show of support from Mr DFW jr would be wearing either the Calo shirt (as long as that Calo image isn't somehow a copyright issue with the pro wrestler with the same name), or a #Beast shiirt at a future weigh in or other event.

Or even just a twitter picture!

Why not put something on the shirt that people would want to wear, instead of a retarded troll? Phone Post

TossTheGi - Why not put something on the shirt that people would want to wear, instead of a retarded troll? Phone Post

There are other options...

You can donate directly to the charity... or order a #Beast shirt at www.beastapparel.biz

Any of the 3 options will get money and awareness to our UG brother.

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
RdotC - I understand the call to use zazzle. I just figured I would offer to do a run with a higher donation percentage. Phone Post

Super appreciate the idea. With what you are already doing man you don't have to do anymore. The amount of $$ might matter when it comes to bills and everyday expenses but it doesn't matter to me in the overall and here's an example.... A few days ago we stopped by a store to pick up some water and there is a guy that usually sits outside and asks for money. When me and my wife came out he didn't ask but my wife went to give him the change left over from the purchase. The guy could tell I'm sick and he got up and said please keep your money then handed my wife a $5 bill. That meant more to me than the $25 my mother sent to "help out". I won't get into all that about her other than to say she hasn't been in my life too much since she gave me away. Phone Post

Wow!

Sorry to hear that bro! Keep your head up things will get better. Phone Post

DiscipleDojo -  Dace, your prints are on the way. The ones you asked for and a couple of others I threw in, including the one I did of all-around-great-guy-and-UGer Chris Camozzi. 

Now we just gotta see if Shane is able to wear the shirt on TUF.

Have people been tweeting this thread to Dana? 

CindyO, does he know about it? 

Everyone doing their part...  :)

Thank you so much. Your work is fantastic and just from reading up you seem like a real genuine guy. Phone Post

NickDiazisDaGOAT -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Wow!

No need for a sorry because she actually did the best thing she ever could do for me. I then was raised by a man that I never looked at like a stepfather and I am who I am because of that terrific guy. I had a much better life and it also taught me from an early age that being a sperm donor doesn't make you a father. Being a fucking man does.

Both my stepsons of 17 years would agree. One is 19 the other 17. Phone Post

Dace:

Are the people going to your fundraiser Patriots fans?

If so, I also have a random Tom Brady patch card I could throw in. Sure it isnt worth much, but its just collecting dust on my shelf.

RdotC - Dace:

Are the people going to your fundraiser Patriots fans?

If so, I also have a random Tom Brady patch card I could throw in. Sure it isnt worth much, but its just collecting dust on my shelf.

Yeah there are a lot of pats fans. The patriots sent me a package with fan items and what not as well as a 8 x 10 Brady picture signed. Phone Post

I'll throw in that card for the helluvit then.

Awesome @ the package from the team though! Even though I hate them with a passion.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I will be buying soon Phone Post

RdotC - I'll throw in that card for the helluvit then.

Awesome @ the package from the team though! Even though I hate them with a passion.

I'm more a college football fan with Notre Dame being my first choice. So then I end up following multiple NFL teams. Have received a package from the Tampa Bay Bucs as well and just got today in the mail a poster from the Houston Texan Cheerleaders signed by all 32 women.

The Baltimore Ravens sent my wife facebook messages to do with a package and whether or not I would be able to travel on or around the 20th of august. They mentioned me being in patriot territory lol. The chiefs and the Tampa Bay Lightening are sending stuff as well. Usually decent fan items. Phone Post

The Ravens are my team!

Awesome to see so many organizations doing a great thing. Inspirational how everyone can come together.

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
NickDiazisDaGOAT -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Wow!

No need for a sorry because she actually did the best thing she ever could do for me. I then was raised by a man that I never looked at like a stepfather and I am who I am because of that terrific guy. I had a much better life and it also taught me from an early age that being a sperm donor doesn't make you a father. Being a fucking man does.

Any asshole can stick his dick in and make a baby... It takes a real man to raise one... My grandfather was actually my Step Gramps but I never once thought of him that way... I have his name tatood on my back with in loving memory , as well as an RIP DAD on my side... My mom remarried and found a great guy and he has helped change all of our lives... Step Dudes rock!! Phone Post

RdotC - The Ravens are my team!

Awesome to see so many organizations doing a great thing. Inspirational how everyone can come together.

The Ravens left me a comment right on my youcare fundraiser page which was fantastic then started sending facebook messages to me and my wife from they're official site. Words of encouragement and the promise of a nice package. I told them I would root against the pats when Baltimore welcomes them at the end of August. He then started asking my wife about me traveling. Maybe 6 days later he sent her a message saying "stay tuned....." Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
NickDiazisDaGOAT -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Wow!

Any asshole can stick his dick in and make a baby... It takes a real man to raise one... My grandfather was actually my Step Gramps but I never once thought of him that way... I have his name tatood on my back with in loving memory , as well as an RIP DAD on my side... My mom remarried and found a great guy and he has helped change all of our lives... Step Dudes rock!! Phone Post

Absolutely this ^^^ Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
RdotC - The Ravens are my team!

The Ravens left me a comment right on my youcare fundraiser page which was fantastic then started sending facebook messages to me and my wife from they're official site. Words of encouragement and the promise of a nice package. I told them I would root against the pats when Baltimore welcomes them at the end of August. He then started asking my wife about me traveling. Maybe 6 days later he sent her a message saying "stay tuned....." Phone Post

Keep us updated!