superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

tTt for the one and only superCalo Phone Post

Dace...still waiting on you to PM ur address so I can send you some prints, brotha!

BTW, a few years ago at NAGA GA, I competed for the first time in the blue belt division (I was a white belt at the time and wanted to see how I'd fare against blues).

I got choked out...

...by a guy who had had cancer and had to quit training to undergo chemo...

...but had come through and was able to begin competing again.

Moral of the story: you're never out of the fight!! 

Prayers being sent your way (along with artwork if you'd ever gimme a place to send it! ;)

JM

ps: If anyone wants to see the above-mentioned choke-out (including a guest appearance by our very own Kirik!), click HERE.

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
SonOfThePeepHole - Calo may be the king of the UG Phone Post

He is a king among many like disciple and 2jupes as well as Mr. 303 , Chris Camozzi and el pescedero.

Basically every single one of you that would help someone out that you don't even know. Phone Post

Thanks for the Honorable mention my man... Hope you have a Tremendous day! Phone Post

Honorable mention?? That's reserved to the fat kid on the bench playing guard and tackle ..... He guards the water bottles and tackles anyone who touches them. You are no honorable mention....you do not ride the pine my man.

Nobody puts baby in the corner! lol Phone Post

LOL... TEAM FAT KID!! Phone Post

DiscipleDojo -  Dace...still waiting on you to PM ur address so I can send you some prints, brotha!

BTW, a few years ago at NAGA GA, I competed for the first time in the blue belt division (I was a white belt at the time and wanted to see how I'd fare against blues).

I got choked out...

Prayers being sent your way (along with artwork if you'd ever gimme a place to send it! ;)

JM

ps: If anyone wants to see the above-mentioned choke-out (including a guest appearance by our very own Kirik!), click HERE.

Checking it out right bro Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
RdotC - After reading this thread... I'll donate $5 out of every shirt bought by UG members at www.beastapparel.biz

Just leave UG in the order comments. Phone Post

And this ^^ is why I feel the way I do about this place.

It really is part of my home. Phone Post

RdotC-

I tried to check out through Paypal, it won't go to Paypal, reports a 505 error. I don't know what that is, but so far it's cost you $20.

Well 15, cause $5 was going to Dace.

Can't wait to het my SuperCalo shirt!

Dace, keep kicking ass, and keeping us updated. Powerful thoughts are being sent your way. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
DiscipleDojo -  Dace...still waiting on you to PM ur address so I can send you some prints, brotha!

I got choked out...

JM

Checking it out right bro Phone Post

Thanks! In the mail tomorrow, my man. :)

H Phone Post

Shipping outside US? Phone Post

Layrr Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

In. I'm ordering a shirt, I might even get a hoodie or something. Great idea and everybody involved are great to step up like this. Phone Post

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
RdotC - After reading this thread... I'll donate $5 out of every shirt bought by UG members at www.beastapparel.biz

Just leave UG in the order comments. Phone Post
And this ^^ is why I feel the way I do about this place.

It really is part of my home. Phone Post
RdotC-

I tried to check out through Paypal, it won't go to Paypal, reports a 505 error. I don't know what that is, but so far it's cost you $20.

Well 15, cause $5 was going to Dace.

Can't wait to het my SuperCalo shirt!

Dace, keep kicking ass, and keeping us updated. Powerful thoughts are being sent your way. Phone Post

It's fixed man.

Damned paypal was giving an error.

Again... to anyone. Any order on www.beastapparel.biz with "UG" in the comments will have $5 donated to the charity.

(which pretty much is my profit.... shirts run about $12 after printing, etc... they are higher quality that what you'd see on Zazzle) 

Ordered Phone Post

Oh... and UGCTT_NKTKDace:

Send me your address if you want a free shirt. Its not anything huge, but I'd love to send you one.

T Phone Post

In for later...keep your head up Dace. Phone Post

Scoobz -  Shipping outside US? Phone Post

Yep. Dunno the price though. Zazzle.com handles all that.

You know... Zazzle isnt giving us much of a return.

If I could get commitments for 15-20 of these to sell, I'd be willing to run an order of 24 shirts...

That way I could sell them to everyone for $20 (plus shipping) and be able to donate $5 per shirt.

Let me know folks....

RdotC - You know... Zazzle isnt giving us much of a return.

If I could get commitments for 15-20 of these to sell, I'd be willing to run an order of 24 shirts...

That way I could sell them to everyone for $20 (plus shipping) and be able to donate $5 per shirt.

Let me know folks....

Yeah, because of the flexibility/customizability and the lack of minimum order required, Zazzle takes a higher profit margin. But 2Jupes asked for people who could make it happen and no one stepped up, so we thought this would be the quickest and easiest way. If people want to just donate to Frank instead, Calo posted the link to his donation page as well.

Again, though, the basic white shirt (if you choose that in the customize options) comes out to about $20, I believe.

I understand the call to use zazzle. I just figured I would offer to do a run with a higher donation percentage. Phone Post