superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
ShoeMoney - Just bought.  Use code TEEPROMO4YOU  to get 10% off.   

BTW it says coupons come out of ZAZZLE"s end and not the person selling the shirt.

Truly appreciate it as does my family. It really has been helping us along. I have received a few packages from NFL teams as well as letters of encouragement from people here to other various sports people. I have some nice certificates for local tattoo shops that will help in auctions and raffles etc.

The people from here, the Ug ..... I really can't say enough other than making sure I can hopefully meet some of them all day but this place I don't view as a forum anymore. I can't really explain that buts it is all in the good. Phone Post

All - one Phone Post

RdotC - After reading this thread... I'll donate $5 out of every shirt bought by UG members at www.beastapparel.biz

Just leave UG in the order comments. Phone Post

And this ^^ is why I feel the way I do about this place.

It really is part of my home. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
RdotC - After reading this thread... I'll donate $5 out of every shirt bought by UG members at www.beastapparel.biz

we are working on the book my friend, yellow wrkahlic and i are pushing along!!!

also working on a few others.

keep fighting man!

caseharts - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

we are working on the book my friend, yellow wrkahlic and i are pushing along!!!

also working on a few others.

keep fighting man!

Explain this book....I feel outta the loop

@loadin76 

"  getting mine when I get paid!! 

But me and yellow wrkahlc are working on a book, 

I will donate a percentage of my share if he is down than both of ours ( I am assuming he will be down yellow is a good dude, but I will not speak for him). 

to you, and big daddy good ridge.

we will do a pfd/epub directly, and on amazon. Il mail them checks monthly if they will have what little money it will produce.

not trying to hijack. But I want to help. 

good luck my man. "

Since then Yellow has agreed. hes going the art I am doing the writing.

It will be an analysis of some of the best usage of grappling in MMA.

I've done Machida, Bendo, Rashad, Khabib,Chael and a few more.

Hoping to do 10 to 15 fighters, then put it out on amazon as an ebook and direct sale.

We started work before we heard and decided why be greedy instead lets help some UGers.

Shirt is queued to ship and Shane should have it in 4-7 days.

I encourage the UG to send Tweets to him, Dana, and anyone else urging an appearance of the shirt on an episode and see if they'll stop by this thread or send some love Dace's way.

And definitely post pics here whenever any of you get yours. I love the idea of the "where in the world is Calo?" picture gallery.

Let's get this thing viral...

DiscipleDojo -  Shirt is queued to ship and Shane should have it in 4-7 days.

I encourage the UG to send Tweets to him, Dana, and anyone else urging an appearance of the shirt on an episode and see if they'll stop by this thread or send some love Dace's way.

And definitely post pics here whenever any of you get yours. I love the idea of the "where in the world is Calo?" picture gallery.

in

Trust me I already have my picture location picked out...lol Heres hoping for no arrests

DiscipleDojo -  Shirt is queued to ship and Shane should have it in 4-7 days.

Trust me I already have my picture location picked out....lol heres hoping for no arrests

Wow!

Fuckin cool!!!

Sweet, stickied :D

Just seen this thread. What a great idea and what an awesome thing to do. All the best Dace. Get well soon buddy. Phone Post

Bromovich -
UGCTT_painbringer -  not gonna buy

no dragons

no wolves

no daggers

no skulls

no eagles

how will bros know to come at me?

LMAO Phone Post

rofl +1 Phone Post

Jamie_B - Just seen this thread. What a great idea and what an awesome thing to do. All the best Dace. Get well soon buddy. Phone Post

Thanks much appreciated. I'm gonna fight till I beat this again or until god calls me home. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Jamie_B - Just seen this thread. What a great idea and what an awesome thing to do. All the best Dace. Get well soon buddy. Phone Post
Thanks much appreciated. I'm gonna fight till I KICK THIS DISEASES BITCH ASS again. Phone Post

Fixed it for ya Dace.

Still want my shirt autographed Calo

tT... STICKY?!

TTT Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
SonOfThePeepHole - Calo may be the king of the UG Phone Post

He is a king among many like disciple and 2jupes as well as Mr. 303 , Chris Camozzi and el pescedero.

Basically every single one of you that would help someone out that you don't even know. Phone Post

Thanks for the Honorable mention my man... Hope you have a Tremendous day! Phone Post

Honorable mention?? That's reserved to the fat kid on the bench playing guard and tackle ..... He guards the water bottles and tackles anyone who touches them. You are no honorable mention....you do not ride the pine my man.

Nobody puts baby in the corner! lol Phone Post

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - tT... STICKY?!

Bout damn time.