superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
SonOfThePeepHole - Calo may be the king of the UG Phone Post
He is a king among many like disciple and 2jupes as well as Mr. 303 , Chris Camozzi and el pescedero.

Basically every single one of you that would help someone out that you don't even know. Phone Post
But we do know you. You're Dace and you're one tough motherfucker. Thats why we want to help...

"the timing of the true arrival of superCalo, when 'they' actually started posting and the disappearance of the Midwest Champion of the World after the death of Kimo (RIP) is simply too coincidental to me."

Beau left the UG for awhile to concentrate on his Fightsport 2.0 website.

Bromovich -

Not to mention the king of Somalian Slap Fighting! lol. Phone Post

lol Phone Post

Loadin76 -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
He is a king among many like disciple and 2jupes as well as Mr. 303 , Chris Camozzi and el pescedero.

Basically every single one of you that would help someone out that you don't even know. Phone Post
But we do know you. You're Dace and you're one tough motherfucker. Thats why we want to help...

Perfect sentiment. Ordering my shirt now. Stay strong Dace, we're with you. Phone Post

tTt Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Thanks for the Honorable mention my man... Hope you have a Tremendous day! Phone Post

Didn't some guy on here start a thread "WHO IS SUPERCALO"? Phone Post

NickDiazisDaGOAT -  Didn't some guy on here start a thread "WHO IS SUPERCALO"? Phone Post

DiscipleDojo -
NickDiazisDaGOAT -  Didn't some guy on here start a thread "WHO IS SUPERCALO"? Phone Post

Serious! Phone Post

Yes, that thread gave rise to this concept, which 2Jupes ran with and it snowballed from there.

DiscipleDojo -  Yes, that thread gave rise to this concept, which 2Jupes ran with and it snowballed from there.

Thought so, thanks for confirmation! Phone Post

NickDiazisDaGOAT - 
DiscipleDojo -  Yes, that thread gave rise to this concept, which 2Jupes ran with and it snowballed from there.

Thought so, thanks for confirmation! Phone Post

De nada, amigo.

TTT Phone Post

ttt

Kirik -  ttt

ttt

Sub Phone Post

Holy sub! Phone Post

Just bought.  Use code TEEPROMO4YOU  to get 10% off.   

BTW it says coupons come out of ZAZZLE"s end and not the person selling the shirt.

After reading this thread... I'll donate $5 out of every shirt bought by UG members at www.beastapparel.biz

Just leave UG in the order comments. Phone Post

ShoeMoney - Just bought.  Use code TEEPROMO4YOU  to get 10% off.   

BTW it says coupons come out of ZAZZLE"s end and not the person selling the shirt.

Truly appreciate it as does my family. It really has been helping us along. I have received a few packages from NFL teams as well as letters of encouragement from people here to other various sports people. I have some nice certificates for local tattoo shops that will help in auctions and raffles etc.

The people from here, the Ug ..... I really can't say enough other than making sure I can hopefully meet some of them all day but this place I don't view as a forum anymore. I can't really explain that buts it is all in the good. Phone Post