SUPERFIGHT: Aspinall VS Pereira... Who Wins?

I think the only way to beat Alex P is to be an elite wrestler…and wear him down into getting submitted…

I’m not sure if Aspinall Is an elite-level wrestler because I haven’t watched him very long outside the UFC…

SO WHO WINS this matchup?

1 Like

Stop

GO to sleep kid, before your parents find you on their phone late at night.

I mean, he was just put to sleep three fights ago by Izzy. Sure it’d be a fun fight but he’s not invincible standing up.

Aspinal. I like Poatan, but let’s be real

2 Likes

BUT Izzy is a World-Class Striker…

Strickland got a lucky win against Izzy who wasn’t his normal self. I mean Strickland even got outstruck by Jared Cannonier for Christ’s sake…

Cant compare Izzy to Aspinall.

1 Like

Care to explain how? YES, let’s be real… EXPLAIN

Tom would wreck him. Too big, and skilled on the ground for Alex

1 Like

Not much bigger, Alex walks at around 235 lbs and is 6’3.

Aspinal is 6’5…

Watch the Volkov fight, do you think Alex could stop anything Tom did to him? If you do, fair enough, we’ll have to agree to disagree. If the fight happens, SN bet?

I dont see Pereira getting this, Aspinal is bigger and fast, has mass and hits hard. He is also way better on the ground even though we have not had a chance to see it.

He is a lot bigger

It depends. Stand and trade? Alex has that Hunto one punch ko power. And he’s clearly still cutting for LHW.

Guy is a monster.

But yeah, he’s a kickboxer. Aspinall has the skill and size to drag him down and end it on the mat.

Yep, Tom should be the favourite due to being bigger and more well rounded

I’m shocked this thread actually has a lot of people not taking Pereira seriously.

He’s 235, he’s faster, just as strong, and has better technique.

I’m betting my house on Pereira if they can drag that lazy fat Brit out of the pub to fight in Brazil 3 weeks from now.

Pereira would starch him.

I wrestled heavyweight in high school, most of us were just fat 215ers, there’s very few actual heavyweights. The 215ers were way more skilled wrestlers. How do I know? A big time recruit joined a team in my state and the existing 215 champ moved up and wrestled heavyweight while weighing 205 and he won the heavyweight title to stay away from the out of state kid that came in.

Poatan would starch Aspinall on this kind of notice.

I would not say he is faster and just as strong.

Tom looks more explosive. And he looks stronger too. Pereira has that lurch strength though.

But there is not that much of a size difference. And Pereira has longer reach, much more experience, and technique.

This is a legit fight. It would be competitive and Pereira has a good chance of winning it.

2 Likes

Alex Pereira would starch Tom Aspinall on 3 weeks notice.

I love Tom, I hope he’s heavyweight champ for a long time once Jon is done holding up that division.

Alex is a bad fight for him, especially on this kind of notice.

Tom is just so fucking big his power would hurt Alex if he landed clean

Alex is listed as 6’4 by the UFC but if you look into I’d say he’s probably closer to 6’5.

yeah, he’s taller than what they list him as, I’d say he’s a solid 6’4.

Alex said after yesterday’s fight, he wants a Heavyweight next…