suplex in football game

Check out this suplex in a football game this weekend
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/alabama-player-decides-good-idea-drop-missouri-running-221103677--ncaaf.html

Awesome retaliation by MU

oh and WFA Asshole.

I saw that when it happened. Number 44 trying to put him down with that move. Commentators were like,"Suspension blah blah blah." Phone Post

If the suplex were so dangerous, then why would it be allowed in wrestling where there is no helmet? I've seen many suplexes. Injuries are rare. It's like outlawing the horse collar tackle, which never injured anyone. Or requiring kids (but not adults) to wear helmets while bicycling, when it is adults (not kids) who die from head injuries while cycling.

lol!! Hell of a suplex, but they did a good job of driving that dude into the ground on the next two plays. haha

thedwarf - If the suplex were so dangerous, then why would it be allowed in wrestling where there is no helmet? I've seen many suplexes. Injuries are rare. It's like outlawing the horse collar tackle, which never injured anyone. Or requiring kids (but not adults) to wear helmets while bicycling, when it is adults (not kids) who die from head injuries while cycling.

You mean the Roy Williams rule (Horse Collar)

The horse-collar tackle rose to infamy during the 2004 NFL season, in which it was implicated for six major injuries, four of which were caused by Williams (including two in one game). The injuries that season included broken legs for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens and quarterback Donovan McNabb, Baltimore Ravens running back Musa Smith, and Tennessee Titans wide out Tyrone Calico. On May 23, 2005, NFL owners voted 27-5 to ban the tackle, with the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, and San Francisco 49ers voting against.[1] The first year of the ban, only two penalties were called by referees for the horse-collar tackle. Owners voted 25-7 in 2006 to expand the rule to include tackles by the back of the jersey in addition to tackles by the shoulder pads.[2]

thedwarf, football has been watered down the past five years. Nowadays, it's hard to say when a foul or penalty will be called. Phone Post

man they are getting to soft. there is nothing wrong with this. years we did this crap when we played in school it was called a great play. now they want to cry about every hit. might as well make it flag football with all this soft ass bullshit

YellowWrkedByTapIn - thedwarf, football has been watered down the past five years. Nowadays, it's hard to say when a foul or penalty will be called. Phone Post

This. Its sad too.

The commentators acting all outraged by it was weak too. Phone Post

Cru "ATM" Jones - 
thedwarf - If the suplex were so dangerous, then why would it be allowed in wrestling where there is no helmet? I've seen many suplexes. Injuries are rare. It's like outlawing the horse collar tackle, which never injured anyone. Or requiring kids (but not adults) to wear helmets while bicycling, when it is adults (not kids) who die from head injuries while cycling.

You mean the Roy Williams rule (Horse Collar)

The horse-collar tackle rose to infamy during the 2004 NFL season, in which it was implicated for six major injuries, four of which were caused by Williams (including two in one game). The injuries that season included broken legs for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens and quarterback Donovan McNabb, Baltimore Ravens running back Musa Smith, and Tennessee Titans wide out Tyrone Calico. On May 23, 2005, NFL owners voted 27-5 to ban the tackle, with the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, and San Francisco 49ers voting against.[1] The first year of the ban, only two penalties were called by referees for the horse-collar tackle. Owners voted 25-7 in 2006 to expand the rule to include tackles by the back of the jersey in addition to tackles by the shoulder pads.[2]

Smacking down some ownage right there! Looks like somebody got caught talking out his ass.

That kid is a fucking beast. 6-7 TRUE FRESHMAN ragdolling the shit out RB's in a major-conference game? Damn.

It was a true freshman trying to impress with the few snaps he gets. It was definitely unnecessary though. He already had the guys forward progress stopped. I'm sure there are coaches out there that after seeing a play like that, wouldn't have a problem telling one of his O lineman to hurl themselves into 44's knees. Phone Post

lol bad ass!

WWE meets American footy footy.

SonofJockstrap - The commentators were the Mizzou commentators, that's why the outrage. Getting blown out at home in a game where it had been delayed for rain and then that guy goes for a german suplex in garbage time. If the game wasn't already long gone and Alabama wasn't destroying the Tigers, I think they may have been less pissed off. The flag was legit, because it was unnecessary roughness, there was no need for him to "show how swoll he is" against a guy he is a foot taller and a hundred pounds bigger than.

Necessary? Is it necessary to drink my own urine? 

No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Floppy Divac - 

lol!! Hell of a suplex, but they did a good job of driving that dude into the ground on the next two plays. haha

Yep. I loved the instant justice dished out afterwards. Good line play!

JustPeed -
YellowWrkedByTapIn - thedwarf, football has been watered down the past five years. Nowadays, it's hard to say when a foul or penalty will be called. Phone Post

This. Its sad too.

The commentators acting all outraged by it was weak too. Phone Post

Worse than that the game is just refereed very much in favor for the offenses Phone Post