Surgery Successful

1 Like

It was his ankle!

Faggots Coach K & @Emoney97

3 Likes

Conor McGregor just underwent a successful 3.5-hour surgery in Los Angeles … where doctors inserted a rod in his tibia and his fibula was fixed with plates and screws, sources tell TMZ Sports .

McGregor – who suffered the gruesome lower leg injury during his fight with Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 – was transported to Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A. where he underwent the procedure this afternoon.

had the same surgery back in March…

Is that a fancy word for his ass and cunt?

2 Likes

Notice “leg”, not “ankle” @Bo_Ba_9000 & @MysteriousNinjaFromMars. See their embarassing fake narrative here:

2 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

I doubt we ever see him back to do anything notable in MMA

5 Likes

duck tales disney GIF

2 Likes

Isn’t this essentially the same surgery Weidman just had?
Everyone seems to be making light of this, but it’s a significant injury.
I’m speaking generally here, but it’s strange to me how people felt so bad for Chris and acknowledge how horrific the injury was, yet with Conor people are like ‘he’s a bitch with brittle bones’.
It may not have been so visually gruesome, but it’s essentially the same injury.
It needs to be acknowledged and he faces the same long recovery chris does.
Both may never be the same.

1 Like

I think it’s just a reaction to the insufferable vitriol McGregor has been spewing.

Weidman is pretty harmless by comparison so it’s easy to see why people had more sympathy for him.

8 Likes

I honestly couldn’t care less. He’s a douche and imo has run his course. 🤷

2 Likes

Glad surgery went well. Hope he comes back 100% so we can watch him get beat again.

6 Likes

Good points.
He appears to be doing an impression of himself from several years ago.
Fake anger and jokes that are falling flat.
Side effect of massive success, I suppose.
It’s just interesting to me the different narratives and emotions from the two.

2 Likes

I’ve had a similar surgery - his movement is fucked in that leg regardless.

3 Likes

And think of the leg kicks too. If they have a 4th fight, imagine the psychology of Dustin kicking to Conor’s leg again. Or Conor kicking back. Or either of them checking. That is a mind fuck for anyone.

2 Likes