Surgery Successful

It would good to see Conor walk back some of his post fight comments of adrenaline and being in the moment.

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll bring back Ido Portal and touch butt will become a thing again.

1 Like

He was in shock, you can see it in his eyes. I’m sure he’ll run some of it back.

1 Like

had the same in 89

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

or keck

This man is is complete denial. Conor you should be grateful it ended like this because you were on your way to being knocked out. Another Jonny Hendricks with a promising left hand. He sells tickets is all.

1 Like

UCLA is the best that California has & I`ve also read that they are #1 on the West Coast.

Precisely this.

One is a nice guy. The other is a complete prick.

3 Likes

Not quite. Pretty sure Weidman had a compound fracture. Ya know bone came out of the skin type shit. Way more dangerous due to risk of infection

2 Likes

Can’t believe nobody has posted this
tenor

3 Likes

Like him or not, every time he steps into the cage he’s doing something notable in MMA.

3 Likes

Definitely. He puts asses in seats and puts on a show.

I am looking foward to him getting his ass kicked on PPV again

5 Likes

He also brings a lot more attention to the sport, which ultimately benefits MMA fighters and fans alike.

I think far too many people act emotional about Conor rather than recognize he’s extremely good for the sport of MMA, like him or not.

No way. Mma was a way better experience 10-15 years ago. I’d much prefer a smaller company with less mainstream idiots and athletes who had a love for the sport. Less events with stacked cards. No wmma. Nobody saying fook.

It was way way way better.

2 Likes

OK let me rephrase- he is not challenging any top contenders again.

You might see Nate Diaz fights or Tony Ferguson match up but I am very doubtful you ever see him challenge for a title again.

Not only is his leg fucked, he’s rusty, took too much time off- but the other fighters figured him out now. The mystique is gone. The days of beating guys before he got to the cage doesnt work when you just been fucked up and looked like a twat

2 Likes

He’s good for the bottom line of the ufc and any fighters that are on a card that he’s fighting on that get ppv points. The guy is a high level shit bag…watching him lose and be a bitch again will be beautiful.

3 Likes

I agree with this as well for the most part…McFaggots are the most annoying fans in mma…complete retards that are hilarious to watch bitch out, just like their hero.

2 Likes

he does this as the heel/villain… so the reaction is to the heel/villain