Surprised chiesa is a 2-1 dog...

Stea1th - 

Watching cheisa fight is so infuriating cause he doesn't do anything. He just holds guys. 

he goes for subs. he gets em sometimes. but i agree he needs to pund em a bit first

KnockoutThoughts -
Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

RDA by whatever he wants. RDA has stood toe to toe with the best strikers at both 155lb and 170lb. There's nothing Chiesa brings on the feet to threaten him, so his ground game is his best weapon. RDA is going to nullify the ground game, which leaves Chiesa to bang it out. RDA wins a bang out session by being the guy with the better hands imo.. 

Sorry what were you saying??!! Lol! I just hope for your sake you didn't bet on this fight. It seems like the bookies got this one wrong too. They had Chiesa at over 2/1 at one stage. 

If I had of known, I probably would put a few sheckels on myself. RDA doesn't seem to do too good against high level wrestlers/grapplers.

Or is he another victim of the new USADA testing????

Edited because you weren't talking shit like I thought you were when I skimmed over your post. 

I made about $875 by betting $500 on Chiesa. I dropped a $100 on a prop for RDA by KO/TKO/DQ paying $400 just in case. So just off of that fight I came up a net $775. How much did you make? Exactly… stfu. The value in betting was always on Chiesa. 

You are the dumbest mothetfucker on this forum. Claims RDA will win however he wants, then lies and says you made $875 betting against him. 

1 Like
RichardSteel -
KnockoutThoughts -
Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

RDA by whatever he wants. RDA has stood toe to toe with the best strikers at both 155lb and 170lb. There's nothing Chiesa brings on the feet to threaten him, so his ground game is his best weapon. RDA is going to nullify the ground game, which leaves Chiesa to bang it out. RDA wins a bang out session by being the guy with the better hands imo.. 

Sorry what were you saying??!! Lol! I just hope for your sake you didn't bet on this fight. It seems like the bookies got this one wrong too. They had Chiesa at over 2/1 at one stage. 

If I had of known, I probably would put a few sheckels on myself. RDA doesn't seem to do too good against high level wrestlers/grapplers.

Or is he another victim of the new USADA testing????

Edited because you weren't talking shit like I thought you were when I skimmed over your post. 

I made about $875 by betting $500 on Chiesa. I dropped a $100 on a prop for RDA by KO/TKO/DQ paying $400 just in case. So just off of that fight I came up a net $775. How much did you make? Exactly… stfu. The value in betting was always on Chiesa. 

You are the dumbest mothetfucker on this forum. Claims RDA will win however he wants, then lies and says you made $875 betting against him. 

Lol

Chiesa is boring 

Chiesa would've won me some bank if Cifers hadn't fucked me over. I hate betting.