Surprised chiesa is a 2-1 dog...

Hes a monster at welterweight.  Cha ching $$$

Ehh, RDA absolutely handled Pettis and Lee who both have dominant wins over Chiesa (MMAth I know). Can't see him having a good night unless RDA has severely dropped off.

4 Likes

Size difference in the cage will be massive.  If i was a bettin man id throw a few rupees on it.  My official last bet was lost on overeem getting his face punched in half with 2 seconds left in the fight..

1 Like

RDA by whatever he wants. RDA has stood toe to toe with the best strikers at both 155lb and 170lb. There's nothing Chiesa brings on the feet to threaten him, so his ground game is his best weapon. RDA is going to nullify the ground game, which leaves Chiesa to bang it out. RDA wins a bang out session by being the guy with the better hands imo.. 

KnockoutThoughts -

RDA by whatever he wants. RDA has stood toe to toe with the best strikers at both 155lb and 170lb. There's nothing Chiesa brings on the feet to threaten him, so his ground game is his best weapon. RDA is going to nullify the ground game, which leaves Chiesa to bang it out. RDA wins a bang out session by being the guy with the better hands imo.. 

You may be right, chiesa is big and strong at 170 though, im not sure dos anjos nullifies it that easily.  We shall see.  I see it as closer to an even fight than 2-1 odds. 

Rda is a solid framed 170lber. I dont understand this massive size difference claim. 

Rda by whatever he wants.

4 inch height advantage, ill be shocked if chiesa doesnt look 20 pounds heavier than dos anjos in there.  Im not even a big chiesa fan, we'll see what happens 

Rda is going to fuck him up 

Who the fuck have Chiesa actually beaten at Welterweight? Oh right he beat Diego Sanchez and Carlos Condit which are both well past their primes. 

thegreatone287 -

Who the fuck have Chiesa actually beaten at Welterweight? Oh right he beat Diego Sanchez and Carlos Condit which are both well past their primes. 

Yea, chiesa isn't really that good. 

Alright alright im the minority here we will see what happens.  I thought cowboy was gonna beat conor too haha, but i did pick roxy and dober as 2 big underdogs and they won.  Rda is up there in fight miles boys, ya never know. 

Watching cheisa fight is so infuriating cause he doesn't do anything. He just holds guys. 

1 Like

He might actually get a win. 

coulda gone to rda depending how they scored r 1

chiesa was on top more but did no damage while hunting for the sub that never came. rda did some good damage standing

1 Like
Stea1th -

Watching cheisa fight is so infuriating cause he doesn't do anything. He just holds guys. 

Yeah he's my least favourite fighter current in the UFC. His personality doesn't do him any favours. Always seems to be whinging about something. It was great to see Kevin Lee humiliate him both in and out of the cage.

How did Chiesa ever make 155 though? He looked like he was towering of DC in that post fight interview. 

KnockoutThoughts -

Sorry what were you saying??!! Lol! I just hope for your sake you didn't bet on this fight. It seems like the bookies got this one wrong too. They had Chiesa at over 2/1 at one stage. 

If I had of known, I probably would put a few sheckels on myself. RDA doesn't seem to do too good against high level wrestlers/grapplers.

Or is he another victim of the new USADA testing????

1 Like

Wish I'd known those odds. This was the only fight I felt confident about.

Who won?! Was chiesa alot bigger than rda?! Hmmm

1 Like
Stea1th -

So much this.

Fedoral Crime -
KnockoutThoughts -

Sorry what were you saying??!! Lol! I just hope for your sake you didn't bet on this fight. It seems like the bookies got this one wrong too. They had Chiesa at over 2/1 at one stage. 

If I had of known, I probably would put a few sheckels on myself. RDA doesn't seem to do too good against high level wrestlers/grapplers.

Or is he another victim of the new USADA testing????

Edited because you weren't talking shit like I thought you were when I skimmed over your post. 

I made about $875 by betting $500 on Chiesa. I dropped a $100 on a prop for RDA by KO/TKO/DQ paying $400 just in case. So just off of that fight I came up a net $775. How much did you make? Exactly… stfu. The value in betting was always on Chiesa. 

1 Like