Tajikistani migrant starting shit with a female UFC fighter

Russian UFC fighter Irina Alekseeva found herself in an unpleasant situation in Chelyabinsk. The athlete was riding a bicycle with her friend when she was deliberately cut off by a car.

The aggressor turned out to be a representative of Tajikistan named Islomiddin, who chased the girls in a car and tried to run over them. When Alekseeva stopped and entered into a dialogue with Islomiddin, he began to insult her.

“I shout to him: “Are you really sick in the head?!” What are you doing?!" — Alekseeva told Meta Fight. “He shouts something back at me and tries to leave.” I understand that this is not normal: he created an emergency situation and wanted to deliberately run into me. At that moment I was shaking all over - just like crazy. I was very scared, but I left the bike, he started to drive away, and I slapped my hand on his car.

He just came out with wild, brutal eyes, and I see as if he’s flying out to hit me. And he yells: “Are you hitting my car?!” I explain to him: “I slapped your car, there wasn’t even a scratch on it, and it doesn’t bother you that you wanted to run me over?” He says: “Look at you, you’re in shorts and a T-shirt, you should be run over like that, that’s not how we do things.”

When a young man passing by intervened in the conflict and invited the aggressor to apologize, he said: “We don’t have such things as men apologizing to women.”

Irina decided to clarify where exactly this is not accepted, and, according to her, after confusion, Islomiddin clarified that he meant Dushanbe. In the video, which was filmed by Alekseeva’s friend, the migrant repeatedly asks Irina what her gender is. The UFC fighter noted that she held back from hitting her opponent - she didn’t do it because she understood that such an act could turn against her.

Alekseeva said that she would like the migrant to be taken into custody by the police and then deprived of citizenship. Later his identity was established and he was taken to the Chelyabinsk police station for further investigation.

1 Like
1 Like

Rolled for a KNEEBAH!!! If he makes it to his home country they’ll probably cane him for bringing national disgrace.

What the fuck do you expect when you live in the biggest shithole on earth?

1 Like