Taking HIS Belt Back....

Tito's gonna beat Rashad again if Heel Ref Big John isn't involved and takes a point without a warning for the first and last time ever.

After beating Rashad, Tito will be the number one contender and get the winner of Rampage/Bones and Tito can teach Jones about grown man strength.

Myself is so happy

Youseff is so confuse

rasha will be the best light heavyweight of the night

Neither one can beat Jones.

/thread

Tito is BACK. He could beat Theodore a million nickels.

Bobby Lupo -  Tito is BACK. He could beat Theodore a million nickels.

I had forgotten how funny this is.

IDK about FEEEEDooR but he is sharpening his shovel for Evans right now. Gravediggers are on the menu, order up!

Deuce77 - Tito is definitely back.
and his back and skull are 100% right now

Everyone should give Tito a shot he deserves it Phone Post

Bobby Lupo - 

once you have a cracked skull is it ever really right again?

mongo54 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

“Prepare yourself for the worst, and the best will always happen.” - Tito Ortiz

What could be worse than a cracked skull? Tito is prepared

This is a crazy world...

Also...

Everyone gave Tito 0% chance against Bader.

Sometimes these things happen in MMA.

Bobby Lupo -  Tito's gonna beat Rashad again if Heel Ref Big John isn't involved and takes a point without a warning for the first and last time ever.

After beating Rashad, Tito will be the number one contender and get the winner of Rampage/Bones and Tito can teach Jones about grown man strength.

Myself is so happy

Legit LOL @ "heel ref Big John".

romophobia -  This is a crazy world...

Also...

Everyone gave Tito 0% chance against Bader.

Sometimes these things happen in MMA.

not me. I was calling that one on my Lupo locks thread. If you followed my advice, you would have had a massive night. Bader fights nervous and Tito pounced on that. Rashad is a different guy in that sense. He fights smart and safe, but not nervous. Tito will have to fight a completely different fight. He can't strike loose with his hands low if Evans is firing back

kanodogg2 -  If Tito wins belt, couture will come out of retirement into immediate title shot Phone Post
100%

Ghetto-Top-Team - 
Bobby Lupo -  Tito's gonna beat Rashad again if Heel Ref Big John isn't involved and takes a point without a warning for the first and last time ever.

Myself is so happy

Legit LOL @ "heel ref Big John".

almost as bad as mustachioed heel ref Steve Mazzagatti costing me 2k on Lesnar-Mur 1

Bobby Lupo - 
mongo54 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

“Prepare yourself for the worst, and the best will always happen.” - Tito Ortiz

What could be worse than a cracked skull? Tito is prepared

this is some of your best work lupo

Tito will beat rashad

NJstileNJ - Tito will beat rashad

Then run all the way to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and up the stairs like Rocky with his Mexican-American flag FOR THE FANS

Toyota MyCheetah will take the belt from Tito or Rashad, possibly even Jones.