Talk to me about ticket prices

So the wifey and I are going to go to 171 in dallas, but we are talking about what to budget for tickets and since the UFC's tickets do seem to vary from show to show, can anyone who has been to a ton of events tell me what they think the price will be for the best value seats. By that I do not mean the cheapest, I mean the ones that will give me the best seat for the best price. I do not have to be on the front row, but I want to be able to really enjoy and take in the fight. The only other UFC event we have been to was the Nog/Davis fight at Key Areana in Seattle and we bought our tickets the day of the show from some guy because we happen to be in Seattle and they were basically on the very back row. I would have rather just watched the damn thing on TV. Anyways, tell me whats up. Will there be a UG sections? Can I trust my wife around you savages?

gee thanks guys...

$4-500 each

I went to the last show here and bought first row, upper level at AAC and they were $300 each. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't bother goin if I were you. I've been in the back row at 2 ufcs now and it was awesome. So i doubt you will like it wherever you sit. When I got more expensive seats they were only slightly better and seemed a rip off.

I've got no idea how much us shows cost but in Australia 3 tier tickets ate usually pretty popular. Expect to spend 150 minimum. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - gee thanks guys...
He, be patient, at least us two who answered so far aren't some douches who expected pics of your wife before being helpful. Phone Post 3.0

J_Swift -
UGCTT_Blake - gee thanks guys...
He, be patient, at least us two who answered so far aren't some douches who expected pics of your wife before being helpful. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, Thanks man. The reason the one in Seattle was not great is because the way that place is set up from where we were I could really just see to tiny ants throwing blows, and could not see the screen well. We still had a greasy time, but I would have been upset if we centered the whole trip around it like we are this one. Of course Dallas is a 5 hour drive and Seattle is basically be farthest major city in the us, besides Alaskan and Hawaiian cities. from
Me. Now for the huge prize if one vote up... Guess my city. Phone Post 3.0

J_Swift - $4-500 each

I went to the last show here and bought first row, upper level at AAC and they were $300 each. Phone Post 3.0
Were those good tickets? Getting both our tickets for around a G is about what we are planning for. Seats good seats for less than that would be awesome. Is it worth it to get the fight club membership? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - 
J_Swift - $4-500 each

Were those good tickets? Getting both our tickets for around a G is about what we are planning for. Seats good seats for less than that would be awesome. Is it worth it to get the fight club membership? Phone Post 3.0

I am gonna guess San Antonio. 

I will be at the event too, but also wondering about tickets here. Never been to the AAC.

Low level, mid section. About $250 Phone Post 3.0

JoshSanchez - 
UGCTT_Blake - 
J_Swift - $4-500 each

I am gonna guess San Antonio. 

I will be at the event too, but also wondering about tickets here. Never been to the AAC.

Nope, Little rock Ar. But since I did live in San Antonio for a while you get a vote up.

Pessimist_Pete - Low level, mid section. About $250 Phone Post 3.0

this. i bought the lower bowl tickets right next to where the fighters walk for for $325 with tax and fees for UFC 168 and from what I read it's a great place to sit/stand

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 
Pessimist_Pete - Low level, mid section. About $250 Phone Post 3.0

this. i bought the lower bowl tickets right next to where the fighters walk for for $325 with tax and fees for UFC 168 and from what I read it's a great place to sit/stand

Thanks, I bet that is what we will do. I cannot wait. It is during my spring break and everything.

I'll probably try to make this one too, if I can get good tickets at face value before the scalper fucks buy them up. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake -
J_Swift - $4-500 each

It's AAC, nothing is too far and being more vertical allowed for better viewing inside the cage than watching on the screen. Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - I'll probably try to make this one too, if I can get good tickets at face value before the scalper fucks buy them up. Phone Post 3.0

subscribe to ufc newsletter its free. i got mine for 168 at ticketmaster at face value 1 day early with the code from the newsletter.

Pics of wife please Phone Post 3.0

Gotta know the sightlines of the arena. But typically you want to be in the first row of the 2nd level for the clearest sightlines at any sporting event.

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - Gotta know the sightlines of the arena. But typically you want to be in the first row of the 2nd level for the clearest sightlines at any sporting event.
Thanks man, that is some a very good tip. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my vote voting down the fuck hole who wanted pics of my wife. Not that I mind anyone seeing my wife, it's just about the ultimately level of cuntiness to do that. It is so cunty that I am now dubbing the poster above Cuntules, the Hercules of the cunts. A mythical 1/2 mortal son of Zeus and some chick he got smashed and banged while traveling through the jersey shore one night. Generations later that very woman's ancestor would go to get knocked the fuck out on a shitty reality show, while their doomed offspring was destined to rome the earth interjecting cunty remarks and hoping one day to get to feel the inside of a vagina. Phone Post 3.0

Floor, up close is indeed a cool experience! But you wont see much of the fight unless you look up at the screen.

IMO, the best seats are always the first row of the first balcony (not in a corner). You are looking down, but still close, and nobody can stand up in front of you. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake -
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - Gotta know the sightlines of the arena. But typically you want to be in the first row of the 2nd level for the clearest sightlines at any sporting event.
Thanks man, that is some a very good tip. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my vote voting down the fuck hole who wanted pics of my wife. Not that I mind anyone seeing my wife, it's just about the ultimately level of cuntiness to do that. It is so cunty that I am now dubbing the poster above Cuntules, the Hercules of the cunts. A mythical 1/2 mortal son of Zeus and some chick he got smashed and banged while traveling through the jersey shore one night. Generations later that very woman's ancestor would go to get knocked the fuck out on a shitty reality show, while their doomed offspring was destined to rome the earth interjecting cunty remarks and hoping one day to get to feel the inside of a vagina. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0