TAM was good with bang neither good alone

Faber talking smack that he knew Tj temper would cost him fight implying he needed faber to keep him cool

Bang blaming judges for loss .

Point is Tj followed bang because of Prev results and didn't look as good . TAM was better with bang .

They all need to kiss and makeup because they are peanut butter and jelly Phone Post 3.0

Tj could've beaten any other Bantamweight that night. Cruz is just that good. Phone Post 3.0

Cruz is very good , but Tj fought a lot more flat footed than usual I believe Cruz was also in his head Phone Post 3.0

Bang is largely overrated IMO

He was with TAM for 12 months, I'm not sure how much was actually him and how much it was TAM just having an actual head coach.

12SixElbow -

He was with TAM for 12 months, I'm not sure how much was actually him and how much it was TAM just having an actual head coach.

But have you tried his peanut butter? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Tj could've beaten any other Bantamweight that night. Cruz is just that good. Phone Post 3.0
^^ Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -

But Rogan said TAM was better with bang !!!! Phone Post 3.0

I agree with this.

TAM showed a LOT of improvement striking wise with Bang and Bang had the opportunity to work with some outstanding talents in return.

It's a shame it had to end so brutally and messy because I think together they are better, but that's business.

Team Alpha male was at the top of the food chain before Duane. They continued to win under him and get more title shots just as they had done prior to his arrival.

They say the KO percentage increased under his direction at TAM but honestly it could have been just the matchups they got from Sean Shelby.

All in all Rogan has pumped the shit out of him on his podcast and during fights giving Duane a ton of credit he probably hasn't earned. He hasn't really made any fighter from scratch. He poached a top contender from TAM and made him better.

But Rogan praises him like he holds a stake in Bangs Association. So ultimately most will hear as well. Marketing is everything. Phone Post 3.0