Tamura x Minowa II

I'm surprised that no one is talking about this fight.

I've always thought that Tamura could be in the top 10 185 fighters if we could see him at that weight.

oh yeah me too.

I think he could be in the top 10 if he fought consistently at that weight. He put Tamura away like nothing.

he beat REnzo/Horn and Militech, and got a draw with Frank Shamrock. Most of his losses comes from HWs and LHWs.

The guy is an awesome fighter and gave Silva a spirited fight.

He looked good, better shape than usual it seemed. He gets full credit for hurting Minowa, but it was wierd thatone knee stopped Minowa cold so quickly. But hey, sometimes a well-placed hit does that.

And yeah, more at 183 and no more fighting Sapp, Nogueira etc.

Always been a fan of the "stubborn man of red pants"

<object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6tfJnKW4lmCHu6jjV"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param></object>
MINOWA Ikuhisa Vs TAMURA Kiyoshi
Uploaded by ganjamandu59

"
He looked good, better shape than usual it seemed. He gets full credit for hurting Minowa, but it was wierd thatone knee stopped Minowa cold so quickly. But hey, sometimes a well-placed hit does that."

Tamura stuck his knee out and Tamura ran full force into it. It looks weird from certain angles, but in one replay you can see it was a devastating shot.

Pride definitely wanted Minowa to win, hence the late stoppage.

No doubt it was devastating. not a phanthom shot at all. But I can't tell you I thought going in that Minowa would have gone down with one shot. But that certainly was a good one. I have a lot of respect for the way tamura conducted himself. He did what he had to because the ref didn't step in at first but afterwards he seemed very upset about the late stoppage.

TTT for later

Tamura vs Shamrock

<object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1mbtX1kldG3ho40Qv"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param></object>
Frank Shamrock vs Kiyoshi Tamura
Uploaded by UrbanX

LEEEVER SHOT!