Tank abbot and crew vs carlson gracie team

I like listening to grandpa Coleman. Haha

Coleman is awesome.

Some of the last true male energy left with the likes of Coleman, Frye, Tank, etc.

1 Like
JolietJake - Is Coleman drunk in that video or punch drunk?

Both.

Colemans version wasnt much of a version

de braco -

that's some mighty fine lurking, sir.  How did your instructors version go?

Little hazy, so long ago. From what I remember, the way Tank tells it with Al Stankie instigating was his version too. I know they said Wallid hit or dropped Tank but I don’t remember my instructor mentioning that. He said Coleman flipped out, as you can see and they weren’t exactly sure why or who he was mad at (thought he was trying to get someone from tanks team) But they thought he was on their side and in the video, Marcio (my instructor) gets pretty close to Coleman a couple of times in a relaxed posture and would have never if he thought Coleman was going to attack him (as part of the Brazilian contingent). There did seem to be a lot more fighting then was caught in the video, seems like that was at the tale end. 

Winston Wolf - 

hook and shoot video mag has a better view.I think Walid hit Tank and ran NObody nis sure why Coleman is mad but i wouldnt want him mad at me

Those video mags were fucking awesome. Behind the scene footage, fights and interviews. Really awesome stuff. I need a complete set on DVD stat!