Tank abbot and crew vs carlson gracie team

uploaded by thiago santana. first part is so dark it's hard to tell what's going on. Coleman does a good job of scattering tanks entourage like poultry

https://youtu.be/gch1LPxhNJo

theres gotta be some editing filters that make that watchable

1 Like

The dude at 2:04 was ready to deploy his Hapkido…He was determining what direction the attack was coming!

4 ltr

jcblass - The dude at 2:04 was ready to deploy his Hapkido....He was determining what direction the attack was coming!

Fun fact, the carlsons, large and small endorsed the "combat" hapkido of pellegrini

Who was BJM continuously interrupting?

a hammer

hook and shoot video mag has a better view.I think Walid hit Tank and ran NObody nis sure why Coleman is mad but i wouldnt want him mad at me

I was in the room for that.

1 Like

Oh I remember this story I think. I think it was Coleman that BJM kept trying to cool out. 

Winston Wolf -

hook and shoot video mag has a better view.I think Walid hit Tank and ran NObody nis sure why Coleman is mad but i wouldnt want him mad at me

it's been a long time but i seem to recall something along the lines of tank slapping al steinke, then getting sucker punched by wallid immediately after

1 Like
de braco - 
Winston Wolf -

it's been a long time but i seem to recall something along the lines of tank slapping al steinke, then getting sucker punched by wallid immediately after

IIRC it wasn't just a sucker punch.  He hit him with a whiskey glass.   Didn't seem to phase Tank though.

2 Likes

ouchie!!

ya Tank did slap Stankie who was a pretty renowned trainer and an older guy Then Walid came in

Walid is lucky he did die that day.

My instructor was there with Carlsons team (he was good friends with Carlson but received his black belt from Carlos, never actually trained with Carlson) you can see him in the video. I remember him coming back and telling us the story. 

that's some mighty fine lurking, sir.  How did your instructors version go?

https://youtu.be/bpU2KKY2Rj4

holy christ, coleman sounds like a old man and looks it too, i’m still picturing coleman in my mind how he looked fighting igor V. how many years has that gone by?

Is Coleman drunk in that video or punch drunk?

1 Like