Tank Abbott: AllanGoes & WalIid Ismail (incidents)

wasn't Tito there too?  and Al Stankie called Tito a Yellow Monkey or something like that?  lol

iirc Vitor was in there throwing kicks at Tank as well.

alkysmurf -  any more stories of tanks badasserie????

Tank was suspended after the incident at UFC 8,but he got paid while he was suspended.

I love the Tank drama. There were days were Bruce Buffer would come and address things such as these...WHERE ARE YOU BRUCE.

Been a looooong time since I've seen these vids.  :)  Thanks man.

crowbar -
alkysmurf -  any more stories of tanks badasserie????

Tank was suspended after the incident at UFC 8,but he got paid while he was suspended.

Yup, and John McCarthy was so mad at Tank that he threatened to quit the UFC if Meyrowitz didn't suspend Tank.

Here's another Tank story courtesy of Frank Shamrock:

It was a really weird situation but not as weird as the one in Buffalo, New York. I was there with my then girlfriend Tiffany. Now as then she was very hot. Tank was hanging out at the bar there and wraps his arm around my shoulder. He said 'Hey cowboy, if she doesn't get down tonight, I'll take you home and suck your dick.' At this point him and I get in a little bit of a wrestling match and then security comes in and the whole thing gets broken up. Phone Post

Pro Ice, you are my favorite poster on the UG. Thanks for all the vids.

G-Hands - Pro Ice, you are my favorite poster on the UG. Thanks for all the vids.

very cool

Tank did nothing to pat smith, Paul Herrera did by himself. Whoever the Alan Goes student, ask him about him and Pedro Carvahlo, that was a good one, once friends and went at it at a local BJJ tourney here, think it was for Pedro claiming to be Carlson Gracie Black Belt. Pedro is in a challenge match "cornering" Alan in a lost video somewhere, someone should have it here. Alan had a sht ton of challenge matches for being one of the first brazilians to have a school in Orange County

and Alan didnt have any special Gracie Academy bullsht set up rules to make sure he won, their wasnt a worse person to challenge, people talking about Joe Pardo, pleeease

1 Like

TT MF'n T!

Good shit guys, keep it coming Phone Post

those were the days...

1 Like

For later Phone Post

For later.
P.s, that gif is horrible. Phone Post

awesome

subbed for tomorrow

xcv

Iphone? Phone Post

^^^

tank / goes incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoVgi_xBkw&feature=player_embedded

tank / Ismail incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EleaF9k-7bw&feature=player_embedded

G-Hands - Pro Ice, you are my favorite poster on the UG. Thanks for all the vids.
 Thanks, and you're welcome 

Subbed for when I get home! Phone Post