Tank Abbott: AllanGoes & WalIid Ismail (incidents)

t g inc by swmerk

Tank Abbott  /  Allan Goes  (incident)

1 Like

Tank Abbott  /  Wallid Ismail  (incident)

1 Like

I'm training with Allan Goes currently Pro Ice. I'll get his take on it and let you know mate!

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post

2 Likes

IIRC) I think there was another incident that happened between Tank and Allan when they were rolling. 

I wish there was footage of John McCarthy going after Tank after Tank cursed his wife out.

What was going on in that second vid?

crowbar - IIRC) I think there was another incedent that happened between Tank and Allan when they were rolling.

I'm pretty sure Tank went to Goes' school and was tapped out

ttt love hearring these old tank stories, got to love a guy like him. dude just loved to fight win or loose 

1 Like

ah man...memories...

I wish they had Tank vs. Pat Smith hotel elevator brawl where Tank and crew put Pat Smith in a hospital in bad shape.

2 Likes

^ Tank and a couple of his buddies I think Herrera or Ruiz went to the gym in Newport Beach where Goes taught.

Goes tapped Tank a few times, and iirc at one point Goes had something locked and Tank raised up to punch Goes, so Goes let go

The incident in the video happened because supposedly Goes was going around bragging about how he had tapped Tank and this pissed Tank so Tank went after Goes

1 Like

FatFrenchFry - What was going on in that second vid?

tank hits boxing trainer al "stankie" (training vitor at the time)
wallid hits tank
chaos ensues and bruce buffer gets punched in the brawl, gets an immediate apology and the brawl continues

1 Like

thomase -  I'm training with Allan Goes currently Pro Ice. I'll get his take on it and let you know mate!

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post

Thanks Tom

It'd be interesting to hear what he has to say about it

Fillthy - pretty sure the McCarthy incident was the same night as the fight w/ Goes...UFC 8?

I believe that's right. It was at the offical post UFC party, which is sad judging by the looks of the video. It was on the old HOOKnSHOOT monthly videos back in the day.

ttt

VTFUPI

Hong Kong Phooey -  VTFUPI

Sub.

I love threads like this.

Goes or Wallid beat Tanky by anything they want. Phone Post

any more stories of tanks badasserie????